Alpha Senior Care Home - Shavano Park, TX

Highly recommend

My father, a very needy and often challenging man, was cared for most ably by the dedicated staff of this fine facility. They went above and beyond my expectations and made my father feel like he was in his own home, They treated him with the dignity and respect he deserved and made sure that he received the best of care in a friendly and compassionate setting.

A wonderful place to live at

I had the privilege to visit Alpha Senior Care Home multiple times and was impressed with the service they provide from the way they keep up the facility to the wonderful way they treat their patients.
As a pastor I noticed the great compassion and understanding showed to their patients.
I would highly recommend Alpha Senior Care to anyone in need of assistance.

Wonderful care for my 101-year-old dad

My dad has been at Alpha Senior Care Home for almost two years. He is happy there, and I am very grateful for the excellent care he is given. The home is always clean, and the home-cooked meals are delicious and nutritious. The 24-hour care goes above and beyond what other facilities offer; [Removed] treat their residents with loving care as if they were their own family members.

Personal Care Home

I am a Dentist who provides dental services to Alpha Senior Care Home's residents. The owners are very caring and involved with their residents. Their home is very clean and organized, and the staff are very attentive to details. I would recommend family who are looking to place their loved one's in a home to highly consider Alpha Senior Care. We travel to numerous places, and they are one of the most professional and compassionate owners!

My mom

My mom has been a resident for 2 years. She is being cared for be the friendliest and most professional staff. She is comfortable and well cared for. My family could not be happier.

Alpha

My mother has been cared for in more of an expert and loving manner than any of us in the family could have hoped. The owners have the skills and heart needed to make the residents comfortable. In addition, they make access to the residents by professional medical people open and easy. We have never regretted choosing Alpha and highly recommend it.

Privat

The best home care for your loved one.Very nice people friendly and the best care.We recommend to everyone .

We recommend Alpha Senior Care Home to everyone. Our father he was in this facility and they take care of him . Very nice family and staff to. Very good care it was a blessing to find them. We could not find any better place it was a blessing.

Very excellent service

It is a beautiful place to put your love one. The care is immaculate.

We recomend Alpha Senior Care Home to everyone. My father his there and his very happy with the care service . Very clean , very nice staff friendly etc. Thank God we found this facility.

Excellent

We recommend to everyone Alpha Senior Care Home. Very nice home ,clean, very good service nice people and friendly . We could not find any better place for my mother . He was a bleesing for as to have this family to take care of my mom. Thank God for everything .

Excellent

We placed our mother in this wonderful home.We could not have asked for more caring environment for her.It was such a blessing to have such a caring couple helping to take care of her. Words can not be expressed how greatful I am for ther home. We recommend to everyone.

Would not recommend

Our experience with Alpha Senior Care Home did not end up being a good one. The owner was very friendly during the touring process, but my loved one was only here a few days and he became very unprofessional and rude as soon as we asked about getting a refund for the remainder of the month. It was a very difficult time for us, and the way he behaved was shocking and upsetting. They seem much more focused on the money here than the happiness of the residents and their families.

Have toured and reviewed. Potential but uncertain if it is a fit for my mom.

great experience

They are just super friendly people, very loving and caring. I really can't even think of anything they can do to improve.

Overall it has been a really great experience with Alpha Senior Care Home.

We placed our mother in this wonderfu...

We placed our mother in this wonderful home on hospice care during her last week with us. We could not have asked for a more caring and nurturing environment for her. It was such a blessing to have such a caring couple helping to take care of her when we were not able to be there. They we so attentive to her needs. The compassion that they give to everyone is top notch. It was such a difficult time for me and my family, but they help make me and my mom comfortable in her last few days. Words can not be expressed how grateful I am for their home and A Place For Mom helping us find them!

Our staff provides gentle care for your loved ones. The environment created is conducive to independent living with supportive services for the comfort and health maintenance of the residents. Each resident is encouraged to function at the highest level possible in doing the
activities of daily living with dignity and security.