Heart to Heart Residential Care Home - San Antonio, TX

CHEATED

We had our mother moved here after being in the hospital, and she was only there one day before she passed. We paid the owner 4200.00, with 800.00 of that being a deposit. It took her over a month to refund us any money and at that, it was only 3000.00. I think that was pretty dirty business

Mom is Happy Here

I'am pleased with my mothers move to this care home. She is safe, and receiving good care. They have a nice doctor in the home. She seems to have adjusted well with her move to this care home. She is doing better, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a care home I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. All of the staff where friendly and made sure to take there time with my loved one and I during our visit. They had a very clean facility and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. My parents just did not like the environment it was not the right fit for my grandparents.

Good Help

This is a good company for assistance to find a great caregiver.. The caregiver is doing everything that is needed for assistance. She is reliable and dependable. We would recommend the service and the caregiver to other families.

I was not impressed!

This care home looked clean when I had my short tour. The residents were sitting in the main room, however they did not seem engaged. I did not think this care home would be a good fit for my mom.

There's No Place Like Heart to Heart Residential Care Home

Heart to Heart Residential Care Home is a highly reccomendable care home . My aunt has been there for the past 8 months and is enjoying it ! She loves the activities and the food is always delicious . The staff and owners at heart to heart are very friendly and welcoming .

Great

My mom has been there for 10 years and my family and I really enjoy it ! The staff is very family oriented , it almost seems as if she's at home . The night shift is phenomenal , my mom always needs a late night snack due to her diabetes & night shift is always there to help .

Thanks heart to heart

My dad is soo happy here. I am so glad I chose this place, it had made my dad so comfortable & that has giving me some peace. The owners, staff are such wonderful people.

I did not like Heart to Heart at all.

I did not like Heart to Heart at all. They don't have the coverage they say they do. They especially don't have the coverage at night they say they do. The cook does the care, not the CNA's like they say. The cook is very rough, very! Steer clear of this place.

I would not recommend

My siblings and I place my mom here with the understanding that there were 3 CNAs during the day and 2 at night. This in fact was not the case.
My mom complained that the treatment she got was rough and complained of being sore because of it. She has Osteoprosis and is frail. The person that did her care was not a registered CNA.
She stayed for 1 month.
The Owners are very nice but misleading.
I would not recommend the facility

Clean, Very nice place. No safe, encl...

Clean, Very nice place. No safe, enclosed outdoor area for mom to sit unattended and relax. Only small front porch area to sit with attendants.

I like this location. Director is als...

I like this location. Director is also an LVN. 10 ladies total. A "homie" atmosphere. Open door policy. Weekly activities, ie; music. Outings and hair dressing included.

Jeff has a tour scheduled for Wednesd...

Jeff has a tour scheduled for Wednesday 6/22 at noon. Level B care facility, semi private starts at $2500. Private starts at $3000

Heart to Heart Residential Care Home of San Antonio, TX, is an assisted living and memory care community that offers tailor-made care plans to ensure that all residents' needs are fully met. There are a variety of services offered by the staff at Heart to Heart Residential Care Home, including medication management, incontinence care, housekeeping, companion care, and diabetes management. Available to residents are a multitude of on-site amenities, including an activity room, an arts and crafts center, a beauty salon and a barber shop, a laundry room, a movie library and even a Nintendo Wii.