Not the right fit

We did go and visit Carol Ann's Home. The staff was very friendly and it was a clean home. We were looking for a brighter more open facility for our loved one. This one seemed a little too institutional for what we were looking for.

Nice Home!!

My mother and I have recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them. The home was a smaller setting and did not have that many residents living in it. I liked that everything was clean and nicely presented by the staff. I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Like this one.

Like this one.

It is a nice home, but it did not hav...

It is a nice home, but it did not have much of a back yard and the front yard has a steep incline.

very interested!!!

very interested!!!

We liked the home-like, peaceful sett...

We liked the home-like, peaceful setting. We felt my parents would need more activity.

Large home for up to 15. Mix of men a...

Large home for up to 15. Mix of men and women. Large property, lots of birds. Good medication security and bedside care if needed

At Carol Ann's Home, the needs your loved one take priority, as we tailor each care plan to the particular needs of each resident. Our goal is simple! To do everything possible to focus on your loved one's strengths,and maintain their dignity while helping them in the areas where they require assistance or coaching. Person Center Care and the compassionate hearts of our caregivers truly make the difference.