Casa Felicitas - San Antonio, TX

Nice move for mom

I had to move my mom somewhere she would get the care she needs. The staff here are real friendly and I feel more at ease and safe with her here. It stays clean in here. The dining room is nice and the food is good. The grounds are fenced in and kept up nicely. I feel like I am getting my money's worth. I would recommend this community.

Friendly staff. Love the homey feel and the number of residents. Just no opening at this time. We are keeping them on our list.

Casa Felicitas is a wonderful place

The place feels more like a home than a nursing facility. There are even dogs at the residence which make it feel like a home.
It is staffed well and the food is prepared on site.

Very helpful staff and the owner is very knowledgeable, being an RN.

Really Good Facility!

This is a Kincare home and we almost chose this one. The only reason we didn't is my mother-in-law wouldn't have had a private room. She is a very private person and that would have made her uncomfortable.

This woman is the only one who had her inspections posted right when you walk in the door. Everything is right out there. You can see the kitchen where they cook everything and there were only 15 or 17 people in the whole facility which is great! They had some private and semi private rooms so if anything happens with the place we chose for my mother-in-law we will difinitely go back here and see if there is anything available. They looked to be a really good facility.