Scabies Scabies [email protected]

Scabies scabies scabies!!!!!!!!!..... since November 2016. Unresponsive nursing staff and they don't communicate with each other. Many nice caretakers but have not been able to rid the place of SCABIES bugs that burrow into the skin of the residents.

St. Pauls Senior Services

Hi Jennifer,

Sadly Scabies is an industry wide challenge as they can be difficult to remove. Thankfully we do not currently have any residents with Scabies, yes we are Scabies FREE! We have tremendous care staff who work tirelessly to keep our seniors happy and healthy. We share in your frustrations, let’s look forward to a Scabies-free future!

Father and Mother’s last Home

My Father and Mother have lived their.
They were taken care of well. My mom complains of not being responded to in a time manor
The room is clean and staff appeared to take care of the room in a timely manner
Very expensive close to five to six thousand per month for my mother.

Great staff!

The people at St. Paul's was very nice and friendly. They were very responsive. It was an older place, though and it was not as bright and airy as other communities that I could, It was not anything bad on them, it was just our personal prefereance.

St. Pauls Senior Services

We are glad you enjoyed your visit!

My mom only got to experience about eight weeks at St. Paul's memory care. During that short stay the staff showed dedication and commitment and took the time to know her personality and find things that made her happy.
They knew she'd like dancing and music and made a point to keep her active and engaged her in those activities . They kept her active and engaged taking her on the patio to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful San Diego weather .
They perform their job with caring attitude and professionalism givien the difficult population they have to work with .
Should you find your family needs this type of care I highly recommend Saint Pauls Villa to help you care for your loved ones as if they were their own family members .

St Paul's Villas

Beware of St Paul's Villa. They target their elderly residents for huge donations. They gave a proposal to my 89 year old Father that if he donated $100,000.00 they would name their Dining Room after him. My Father is not a rich man. The proposal had pictures of my Father at various events. Liam Dunfey who presented the proposal to my Father said that he started working there the same day that my Father moved there. They appear to be exerting pressure to obtain money from him and are taking advantage of his tendency to brag. Not being able to rationalize my father said that he wanted to make the donation. If St Paul's employees did not coerce and pressure him he would never think of making a donation. I hope other families will not have to deal with these extortionists.

wasn't a good experience and wasn't the right fit

St Paul's Senior Home and Services she had to go to an acute care place after here. I really wasn't happy with St. Paul's . She wasn't getting cleaned enough and cared for enough. We have lost so many articles of clothing there and no one cares. The people distributing the laundry didn't care at least. I didn't like the smell in the place either. Overall it wasn't a good experience and wasn't the right fit. I will say everybody was really friendly there. They are short staffed and I think that's a big part of the problem. I

Poir

It smelled bad. We were not treated well when we toured.

Disappointed daughter.

They try but due to low staffing, everything suffers. Laundry is always getting lost, rooms are only cleaned once a week and should be, at least, 3 times a week. The smell in the hallways is always bad. The problem, I repeat is that they are short staffed.

Friendly and informative, d...

Friendly and informative, daily walks and scheduled activities. The memory care is on 2nd level and the dining area was very small.

Favorably Impressed

It was 3 years ago that I was looking at this place but I was favorably impressed with them. At the time aunty was moving from a huge home and their facilities, especially their rooms were a little smaller than I was looking for. I didn't want her to have to downsize so rapidly. Another deciding factor was the fact that they were down town and I was a leery of coming and going after dark.

Respectful Atmosphere

I really liked that. There was a different point of view there. They didn’t treat me like I’m old and confused like some other places. More and more I was having to be in a wheelchair and they couldn’t have that because of the narrowness of their hallways and I ended up having to move. In St. Paul’s they have a little more cultural stuff going on and I really enjoyed that. There was a kind of respect there that I didn’t see so much in other places.

I know the area very well, it's my pr...

I know the area very well, it's my preferred location. I lived on Fourth and Juniper in the nineties, excellent location.

Residents seem happy. The location i...

Residents seem happy. The location is great near balboa park, doctors & dentists, and all kinds of amenities.

BEST OPTION!

BEST OPTION!

Small studios and no air; but the peo...

Small studios and no air; but the people were very nice

St.Paul's Villa: Villa residents enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with an array of daily activities, weekly live music, scheduled outings and delectable dining all while feeling secure that professional assistance is there when needed. The Villa fosters independence for each resident by respecting their right to privacy and treating them like the extraordinary individuals they are.

Private studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments complement the various amenities provided including a 24-hour certified nursing staff, three delicious meals served daily by our superb waitstaff, an activities schedule that has something for everyone (much more than just bingo) and transportation to restaurants, shopping and medical appointments. A library, card room, beauty salon, and chapel with weekly Episcopal, Catholic, Jewish and multi-faith services are also all within the community.