• Secure Memory Unit
  • Personal care

I took a tour!!

I also toured St. Paul's on my own and it was a good tour. The place was nice and the tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a good tour but I found another community that fit my father's needs a bit better.

St. Pauls Senior Services

Thank you for your visit, we are glad you enjoyed the tour.

The place is beautiful and well cared for. Everyone is extremely friendly and ready to help. They maintain a high level of care for the people there and attend to their personal needs. I feel very comfortable having my mother there, and it gives me peace of mind that she is in a place that gives her the attention and help she needs.

St. Pauls Senior Services

Senior care is our number one priority, thank you for trusting us with your mother.

Attentive and Nice

The only negative I have to say about the place is the push at the beginning was a little skewed. I think they built up a little more than what they offered. But the experience has been good; they have been attentive and nice and help with my loved ones adjustment to the place.

brand new facility

The facility is brand new and still improving. The staff is very friendly and very positive. When you come and go they greet you by your name.

St. Pauls Senior Services

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit to our St. Paul's Plaza.

St. Paul’s Plaza is located in Otay Ranch next to Village One which offers restaurants, shops, convenience store, gas station and medical professionals including dentistry and primary care.
Plaza is located at 1420 East Palomar Street and Heritage Park is located across the street which includes a public swimming pool, community center and beautiful safe walking paths.
Plaza welcomes those over 60 who desire active residential living, person care, assisted care, memory support or a combination of services and programs.
Plaza has 156 rooms and occupies 4.5 acres.
On-site parking is available.
Large studios are priced from $2,700/mo. and include a meal package, linens, towels, house-keeping, prearranged transportation and full access to amenities.
St. Paul’s Plaza is an aging in place community meaning assisted care services are provided as needed without the requirement to relocate.
St. Paul’s Plaza is designed by a committee of Chula Vista residents who told us what the seniors of today want in a retirement community.