St. Paul Senior Living - Capitol Heights, MD

This place is the pits!!!!!

Safe Feeling

The employees of this location are very friendly and welcoming. I feel very safe here.

Going well so far

Everything seems to be going well for my loved one at St. Paul Senior Living. It's a nice looking place, and the people who work here seem friendly. We have no complaints.

Great place to live if you have to down size your living quarters

Everyone have been friendly and polite to us.The staff are eager to assist us with our needs.I met three of our church members here .It's so quite here.We feel like we are living in a hotel.The rent is affordable to us.Price to do your laundry is inexpensive.You have choices for activities to attend onsite and offsite.There is a Senior Center near the apartment.You can get spiritual fed here also.Church service as well as bible study is available.There is also a beauty salon.You can exercise when you feel like it.The grounds are beautiful.There is a man that comes once a week that you can purchase vegetables and fruits etc.The apartment has just enough space for us.There is a person on each floor that let's you know if there are special events being held that day.The bus stops in front of the building.I don't drive so public transportation is great.The grocery store and shopping center is near by.We love it here.The place is clean at all times.

Great place to live

The facility is very clean and smells good.The staff are very friendly and available to meet your needs.The facility is secure.The place is affordable.I like the idea of having a chapel in facility.The place meets your spiritual needs .You have choices for activities to attend.The place is quiet

Director was very helpful but they do...

Director was very helpful but they do not have any vacancies at this time. I'm hoping that something does become available in the near future, I'd love to live there.

Loved the apartment and waiting on ca...

Loved the apartment and waiting on call back about appliaction process.

Cynthia gave me a tour of both sectio...

Cynthia gave me a tour of both sections. I was impressed the layout of the unit and the proberty in general.

Director gave me a tour of both secti...

Director gave me a tour of both sections. I was impressed the layout of the unit and the proberty in general.

Welcome to St. Paul. From its elegantly stated architecture and meticulous landscaping to its thoughtfully appointed apartment homes, everything at St. Paul is designed for gracious senior living. Come inside, and you'll find big, beautiful, larger-than-life apartment homes- bursting with natural light and lots of living room. Experience the lifestyle you've always dreamed of at St. Paul.

You'll enjoy working out in our fitness center, pampering yourself in our beauty salon, entertaining friends in the recreation room, relaxing the garden, reading the morning paper in our magnificent community room or shopping in our country store. From arts and crafts to social and educational activities, there's always something interesting happening at St. Paul.

• Spacious light-filled apartment homes • Controlled access building • Large laundry facility