ST LUCAS CARE CENTER - Faribault, MN has yet not published prices.

Worst Place Ever!!!

I have nothing good to say about this place. My Grandmother was there for three weeks. Her second day there she was told by another individual, "It's easy to get in but it's hard to leave." No truer words have ever been spoken! The nurses took horrible care of my Grandmother... they were rude to her, told her she was too much trouble. She sent her laundry to get cleaned and they never returned it. [removed] The week before her scheduled discharge, the facility actually called my mother and told her my Grandmother did not want to return home which was a LIE! My Grandmother couldn't wait to leave this horrible place. The day of her discharge, because she did not "follow her discharge plan" (direct quote from the Facility Administrator - [removed]- who is horrible!) they discharged her AMA (Against Medical Advice) and discharged her WITHOUT any of her medications. Side note - She always told the facility she was never going to stay and her plan was to return home. [removed] My Grandmother was in this place for a severe eye infection and she has a heart condition. [removed]

I called [removed] who now refuses to return any of my phone calls, and she blatantly lied to me on the phone about the discharge plan and not following it. [removed] Whatever you do--- DO NOT GO HERE! I wouldn't send my worst enemy here.