Augustana Chapel View Care Center - Hopkins, MN

Visited. In the homes the windows are set really high. Without standing, all that I could see is the sky. I need more of a view than that.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you for visiting Augustana Chapel View. I am sorry you had difficulty seeing outside our windows. They are situated 30 inches from the ground, so those who are seated can still see through them. If you can please reach out to me personally, I would very much like to connect and find out more about what you were experiencing. Please contact me at [removed].

Very comfortable feeling here. Does not have dinner meal served in dining room. Meals are extra price in rent.

Craig McDaniels

Thank you so much for your four-star rating. We also want to thank you for choosing Augustana Chapel View Apartments. Meal service is available in the dining room for breakfast and lunch, and in an effort to keep costs to residents down, the supper meal is served to go. If you have any other questions, please contact us directly and we will be happy to respond.
--Lynette C., Director of Housing

After my total knee replacement, I knew I would require occupational and physical rehabilitation formulated by thoughtful and sincere health care workers experienced in the special challenges senior face in to today’s busy world. I could go anywhere for these services but I chose Augustana chapel view for my care. The interview which Augustana had with me left me with a feeling of trust. I did the hard work and now I can reap the rewards of my hard work and feel confident I can maintain the independence I wanted for this time of my life. Truly a choice worth your Consideration.

Craig McDaniels

We are so happy to know that Augustana Chapel View was able to meet your needs for rehabilitation and recovery after your knee transplant. Thank you for choosing us - and for letting others know abut your experience. We are very grateful to our staff members as well.

Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for the older adult and other people in need through the provision of housing and health care in a Christian environment. Augustana Care Corporation offers four independent living/with services and assisted living communities with a Christian Focus: Augustana Apartments, located conveniently close to downtown Minneapolis offers spacious apartments with fabulous views of the skyline and is newly decorated. Park Ridge of Hastings also beautiful views of a natural pond and walking trail connecting to the Hastings trail system. Chapel View Apartments which has a warm and charming feel, is location in the heart of Hopkins, and the Regent at Burnsville located on beautiful Lake Earley is adjacent to Burnsville Center.
Each offers studio, one-bedroom/plus den and two bedroom apartments are available. Community areas include chapel, activity rooms, beauty/barber shop/Wellness Center, underground parking w/carwash bay, library, controlled entry, laundry in units/facilities, groceries, pharmacy, bank, meal plans and scheduled activities. Amenities vary by location. Call specific locations for details or stop by for a personal tour.
Celebrating its 108 year, Augustana has brought a better quality of life to the older adult. Augustana Care Corporation owns and/or Augustana Senior Development manages a broad spectrum of programs and services, including health care centers, senior housing facilities, adult day care programs, assisted living programs, therapy services, and many other community services. Augustana is committed to providing a high quality of customer service and health care to all residents.