Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck - New Brighton, MN

Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck - New Brighton, MN has yet not published prices.

• Massage Therapy
  • Long Term Care

Everything is great!

Everything was excellent!

Review of Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck

I was happy to be there. It was wonderful. Everyone was wonderful. The rehab therapists were very accommodating. The nurses were very attentive. Everything was nice and clean. I knew exactly what was happening.

Review of Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck

The people were so kind to my loved one. Because of her situation we had conferences every week to keep us informed. They were very kind and professional. The rehab therapists kept us informed of her progress. They gave us ideas with what would help her. The therapy was excellent. I liked the nurse on the weekends. The woman who wheeled around a cart who was delightful. She was there in the mornings Saturday and Sunday. I think she moved laundry. She was delightful. She gave me a hug and asked how I am doing. I think the facility was fairly clean. There was nothing laying around. The meals are not the best and not really good. The cups were so heavy for elderly people.

Review of Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck

I have been with my loved one other places, and the rehab therapists seem to be on top of what they are doing and using some innovative alternatives. There is a lack of communication between nurses, a lack of consistency, and a lack of communication with me. Shift to shift, communication gets lost. Residents need a family member to advocate for them in the system. I put signs up around the room because I cannot be sure they will be consistent in how they care for her. The staff are all very nice and pleasant. The cleanliness is good. I think the food is horrible. Their nutrition program is terrible. They have a brunch and dinner and a small continental breakfast that is all carbohydrates and not protein choices. This does not work for her medical needs. They need great improvements in dinning choices and options. They need more choices in flavors of supplements. I push to make it clear and that they need to call about dressing changes and other care. They did set up a care conference.

Review of Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck

Some of the staff weren't as thoughtful as could they could be. Most of the staff are very friendly, some act like they are doing you a favor. The social workers are wonderful and helpful. The food is good.

Review of Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck

It was a good experience.

Review of Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck

I see some things that need improvement. My loved one is getting rehab therapy two times a day. They are really working with him. The nurses are good. They keep his room in order and the laundry is taken care of. I like that they have self-service juices. They bring out salad and meals. If he requests something they bring it to him.

Our mission is to witness to God's love by providing compassionate, quality care with special concern for the underserved and those in need. The Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck is a part of the Benedictine Health System which is entrusted with advancing the health care ministry of the Benedictine Sisters of Duluth, Minn.

The Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck offers short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing care, memory care, and outpatient therapy. We also offer an Active for Life program, massage therapy and aromatherapy, among other services.