Our House Senior Living - New Richmond, WI

Our House Senior Living - New Richmond, WI has yet not published prices.

Smaller Community

This is a smaller community, which is why we chose to move our mother there. She gets a lot more attention and it's not so overwhelming for her. The community is very well maintained and very clean. Her room is always spotless when we go visit her. All the food is homemade and the meals are delicious. Everyone is friendly and kind to our family. We did have an issue regarding personal care. We didn't feel she was getting the help that she needed, so we expressed our concerns and they quickly addressed them. They really make you feel like you're at home. I would recommend this community.

The size of Our House Assisted Living is perfect!

I love the facility and the staff at Our House Assisted Living. Things are going really well with my Grandmother, and I feel she's getting really good care. The size of the facility is perfect for what they do. The staff is very caring, understanding, and they treat the residents with respect and dignity. I wish they had more interactive activities for the residents. My grandmother loves to play bingo and participate in trivia contests. They read, and there's plenty of things going on, but some of the activities are just watching TV. It seems they're short handed. She likes the food, it smells amazing and looks great.

Just like family

Our experience with Our House Assisted Living has been a very good one! It's a small, intimate feeling community. You're treated like a member of the family! The staff is very friendly and caring, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here! I would highly recommend them.

The goal at Our House Assisted Living is to create an environment that nourishes the intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of each resident. Our House provides secruity and care to seniors in their hometowns and are designed to support seniors who can no longer live alone. Respect, dignity and an appreciating of each resident as a unique and complex individual is our focus. Private rooms with personal furnishings, favorite photographs and cherished mementos make Our House a comfortable place to call home.