Autumn Leaves of Cityview - Fort Worth, TX

Autumn Leaves of Cityview - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

Family-owned and –operated Autumn Leaves of Cityview in Fort Worth, Texas is proud to provide exceptional assisted living memory care that truly makes a difference in our resident’s lives. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

As our numerous industry awards attest, Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Cityview, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Cityview. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

You can trust your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia will be in good hands at family-owned and -operated Autumn Leaves of Cityview assisted living memory care. Call us today for a tour to schedule a visit.

Doing Okay From What I Know

From what I understand mom is doing okay here. Her eating has picked up so she appears to be liking the food. She says she is participating in activities and meeting new people. The staff seems to be friendly and helpful.

Judy Brown

Thank you for leaving your kind comments and we are so glad that you and your Mother are part of our family.

Very positive tour. Sales Director [Removed] and Exec Dir [Removed] were personally attentive to our needs and preferences. For the present we feel that our Mom doesn't require the level of assistance offered. Thank you for your advice.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community.

Everything is going smoothly!

Everything is going smoothly so far! My loved one is enjoying his stay! We are very pleased and have no complaints!

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your loved one are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

Taking Good Care of My Loved One

We are satisfied with my loved one move to this community. He is doing well, and I know he is receiving great care. The staff have been very supportive, and helpful. They have been good to work with. The community is well-kept, and they do a good job with the cleanliness. This is a community I would recommend, it is a really nice place.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Friendly Staff!!

My mother was in this community for a period of time before her passing and I was pleased with the level of care she had been receiving. They where very friendly and made sure to give my loved one great care and attention. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone interested in looking into an assisted living center for them or there loved ones.

Judy Brown

We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrusted your loved one with us and that it was a positive experience.

Did not like the facility atmosphere.

Judy Brown

Thank-you for the feedback.

Seemed very nice, but not a good fit for us

I thought Autumn Leaves of Cityview seemed like a very nice place, and would be a great option for someone who needs the level of memory care that they provide here. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community. We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we're happy you noticed.

They Are Amazing

My loved one was very difficult to place and Autumn Leaves has just been absolutely terrific. They have been so helpful and supportive and they are just wonderful. I have been really impressed by them and I have nothing bad to say about them.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

The Best Choice

Everyone at this care facility was always concerned about taking care of my loved-one with the utmost dignity, while also giving myself and other family members constant support and guidance throughout the stay. We were very impressed with the staff's professional demeanor, and also the wonderful accompanying services of Grace Hospice. I would highly recommend Autumn Leaves to anyone in search of a place to care for their own loved-ones.

Very Nice

The Autumn Leaves of Cityview is very nice. I like the activities director. I like what she does for the patients. My ex husband Richard lives there. The food is good. Everyone is nice. I like to come visit and have lunch with Richard. This is a very nice community. I enjoy visiting. Everything has went very well. This is a 5 star community. I would recommend it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

Great care givers. Call's you as soon as something has happened to your loved one.

patients well cared for

We were only there ten days, and during that time at least 80% of the personnel there were very engaged and enthusiastic about what they are doing. The patients were being better cared for than at other places I have seen. It was a very nice facility.

Very well pleased

The staff at Autumn Leaves of Cityview has been very friendly and very helpful. They do their best in what would be for most a very difficult job. Overall we are very well pleased.

Judy Brown

A wonderful place for Mom.

This is really the only place that would have worked out for my Mom, she is very independent and she needs to to be heard and understood. Autumn Leaves does this and it works. I tried a nursing home and it lasted three days. Mom was fighting and very unhappy with the way she was being treated and handled. Need I say more, you know your Mother and you know first hand what it takes. It takes A Place for Mom Autumn Leaves is that place.

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

I have had great success with them

I have had great success with them, everything has gone well. I don't have any complaints or concerns at this point. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. We are pretty happy with them.

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Just moved in and off to a good start

So far, Mom has been at Autumn Leaves Cityview for only about a week. The staff seemed to work hard to make the transition as smooth as possible for Mom, as she moved from another Assisted Living facility to Autumn Leaves. The responsiveness to Mom's needs by the staff is refreshing.

The facility is very clean and bright, partly due to all the windows. While it is a small facility, the natural light makes you feel like it is open and expansive.

Have had a meal at the facility and it was very good. The homemade bread is a winner!

We anticipate having a great experience with Autumn Leaves as they help care for Mom.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you’re happy with Autumn Leaves of Cityview.

Lots of activities

My loved one feel within 8 hours of being at this community, so we needed to move her. There did seem to be a lot of activities though and it looked like a clean community. The staff was friendly staff.

Judy Brown

Thank you for the feedback.

Jeanette P. Thompson

The staff at Autumn Leaves has made my Mother's transition both pleasant and easy. The process was handled very professionally and all parties met my expectations regarding my Mother's care.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind words.

It was a nice facility.

It was a nice facility. I don't think that she was at the same care level as most of the other residents, so this wasn't an appropriate match for her.

Didn't like the care unit layout

It was much the same as colonial gardens as far as cleanliness and staff and the way it's arranged but it's all one unit and it's a series of hallways and rooms off of those hallways which I didn't like as much. It was very close to being the same as far as everything was concerned. I guess the main difference was the number of people in their care unit and how that was arranged which is why we didn't chose it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for the feedback.

Memory Care

It's a beautiful facility! It's all memory care and beautiful but it was just too expensive for us.

Brand new facility. Lovely facility.

Brand new facility. Lovely facility.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.