St. Anthony Home - Crown Point, IN

The facility and the rooms were very nice. The rooms were great. My concern was the layout of the hallways. Very choppy and they all looked the same, may cause some confusion for a resident finding their way.

A tour for care

We toured this community. We loved the staff and the environment. They did not have an outside area and my aunt likes being out doors. This is a nice community and they have a list of good activities.

This was a nice place. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. My parents are still on the fence about moving and they gave me a lot of ideas to introduce the change slowly by having my mom start in the day service program a day or two a week. They had a great answer to every question I had (and I had a lot!!). I like that there is a wide range of services here (the seniors even interact with the child day care located in the same building on occasion). The only drawback for me was it has a little more of a "hospital " feel to it. It is also on multiple floors.

My tour

This community looked clean and nice when we visited. The people we met were friendly. This community seemed to be set up more for assisted living and mom was looking for a more independent living community.

A Great Place

St. Anthony Home is a clean facility. The staff members take good care of my loved one there. They communicate with us if there is ever any type of issue going on. It has just been a really great experience.

wonderful, caring, and loving

St. Anthony Home has such helpful staff. They are wonderful, caring, and loving. I would just say they need to keep doing what they're doing at this facility. I have nothing to say that they could improve on here.

Looked very nice

I toured this facility when I was looking into care options for my loved one. I was impressed by what I saw during my tour, I got a really good feel from this place. The staff and residents were all very friendly, and the facility itself was clean and well kept.