St. Ann's Community - Rochester, NY has yet not published prices.

Great Care & Beautiful Accommodations

My Mother was in rehab twice with St. Ann's after major surgery. To finally have some peace and quiet and a private room and private bathroom, was a welcome relief after being in the hospital. The accommodations were beautiful and our family often had dinner together in their Bistro. She could even have her hair done in the beauty shop and the rehab/medical she received was excellent. She got well again and was able to go home and back to living an independent life. I would recommend.

Do NOT Recommend

We moved my father out of this place as soon as possible.dirty place with unfriendly and unhelpful staff.

Great care for Mom

My mother-in-law received excellent care at St. Ann's Community. She suffered from dementia and spent her final years on the Special Care Unit at St. Ann's. We were happy to see that she was loved and looked after by the staff. Could not have asked for better care!

Needs Performance Improvement

My parents are in the St Ann's Cherry Ridge facility in Webster. We are extremely disappointed with the short staffing, staffing turnover, and consequent poor response times to attendant calls. Aides seem to leave for full time positions where they can receive benefits and, presumably, better pay.
Turnover also appears to apply to kitchen and wait staff. Food quality is moderate.
The facility is well kept and attractive looking, but pricing appears to be high.

Admin

At St. Ann's Community at Cherry Ridge, our residents are our top priority. We are sorry that you feel you haven't had an excellent experience. Our Executive Director, Rene Barnes, would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly to discuss your concerns and address them to your satisfaction. She looks forward to hearing from you. (SeniorAdvisor.com does not allow us to include a phone number here, but you can find it on the St. Ann's Community website.)

St. Ann’s Community is well-known in Rochester for giving older adults truly exceptional care. We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care to residents who enjoy private rooms on a beautiful campus in Northeast Rochester.