Peregrine Senior Living at Crimson Ridge Meadows - Rochester, NY

Peregrine Senior Living at Crimson Ridge Meadows - Rochester, NY has yet not published prices.

Friendly Staff!!

I really enjoyed my tour and the experience my mother and I had during my visit. The staff where very welcoming and made sure to take there time with us and answer any questions we had for them in detail. This facility was just more of an assisted living and more care then my mother really had needed.

A Little Pricey, but Overall a Very Nice Place

This is a very nice community, and my tour of it went very well. The community looked great, and everything is was very nice looking. The staff was kind, and friendly. Our tour lady was very kind, and sweet. Their rates were a little pricey for our budget. Overall it was a good experience.

Good Tour, But A But Expensive

I had a good tour of this community. Everything looked nice and well maintained from what I saw. It was a nice experience. The staff I came across was friendly and nice. Budget was a factor when considering where to move my mother. Unfortunately this community price was a little expensive. My tour went well, but not the community for us.

Very Wonderful Staff

Overall thing are going well for my mother at Crimson Ridge Meadows she seems to really like it. The community does a good job with up keeping everything around the community making sure it looks nice and clean. The staff has been helpful and kind to us with everything. They were really welcoming to my mother and really helped her get settled in and adjusted. I would highly recommend this community they have been great with my mother and taking care of her.

Crimson Ridge Meadows is a 46-apartment Assisted Living Community conveniently located near I-390 off of the Latta Road exit in North Greece. For seniors looking for a home-like community set in the a quiet neighborhood, The Meadows is the perfect choice.