Atria Greece - Rochester, NY

Atria Greece has served Rochester families for more than 40 years. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, this vibrant community allows older adults to live more independently, with discreet support from a tenured, 24-hour staff.

A recipient of the 2017 “Best of Senior Living Award” from, Atria Greece is convenient to parks, libraries and museums. Amenities include multiple dining venues, two beautiful atriums overlooking exquisite flower gardens, a manicured courtyard with a large gazebo and patio, and inviting common spaces for socializing with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including fitness classes, live music performances and planned outings to casinos, boat tours on the Genesee River and the Rochester Lilac Festival.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 13,500 people.

Aweful place

My mother has been there since October 2017, she hates it! They don't get anything right! The bill was wrong for the first 3 months she was there. They tried increasing it each month til they finally told me well she needs coaching to get dressed and that's 450! A month extra! For queing her to get dressed, she is very independent. They are still giving her regular boost when over s month ago I told them she can't drink it she's lactose intolerant. The Med tech called today to tell me she refused the boost. I said she can't drink it! They never changed it. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!! We are looking to move her asap!!

Kate Vance

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback - your comments concern me, and I'd like to help. Do you mind sending me an email at [removed] with your name and contact information? I can then share your comments with those who are best positioned to address them directly.

Mom's doing well

We are very pleased with the changes that we are seeing in our mom since she has moved here and she likes her room. The community is very nice, there is a nice courtyard where the residents can sit and visit with family and friends. The staff is friendly and supportive and they encourage mom to take part in the activities. Mom really enjoys going to the dining area and she likes the food. I would recommend a tour of this community.

Looked all over town to place my aunt- she is doing so good. Gained ten pounds and looks so much better. Worth the money, great place. Nice staff and clean.

Great Facility for My Parents

From my first tour of this community I knew it was the one for my parents, and their needs. They are doing great since their move to this community. They are happy, and have adjusted well to it. I like the staff. They know everybody names, and is very connected to the residents. They serve nice meals, they are pleased with the meals for the most part. They do a great job keeping everything clean, and well maintained. This community has worked out well for my family, and I would recommend it.

Outstanding. Parents very happy and care staff fabulous. Long term staff and care people there for years.
Strongly recommend.

Father is Doing Very Well at this Community

My father is doing well since his move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and I'am satisfied. The community looks great, they do a good job keeping the community well maintained. The staff is great, they are taking good care of him. I'am comfortable with his move to this community. I know he is safe and in a good place. This is a community I would recommend.

After I read all the reviews on here I have to add my input! Yes, Atria is worth it! Food is fantastic and the building always clean. Some of the rooms are older but kept nice and we got a good deal on the room so I can't complain. Wish they had more rooms to choose from but a good place stays full. My aunt Jean is happy and she gained ten pounds from all the good food and love!

The Best in Town

My grandma is living at Atria Greece and has been for about four months. Before moving to Atria, grandma was not eating, sitting in a chair all day and had no desire to live.

I cannot believe how she is today, happy, active and looking forward to her next day at Atria. These folks are truly magical in how they care and love senior citizens who live there.

Thank you to Jean and the rest of the Atria team. You truly are a blessing to me and my family.

Very nice facility. Friendly staff.

Healthy food

My Mom has been living at Atria a little over six months now. Mom has kidney and heart disease. When she first arrived at Atria her kidneys were showing high phosphorus and potassium levels. Since dining at the Atria her levels are now normal for her age! Thank you Dave and the dining staff for the fantastic healthy food served. Even Mom's doctor stated "what are they feeding her, very good!" I recommend Atria to all who need assisted living, It's a fabulous place with terrific people working and living there. Also, clean, homey, and beautiful grounds. Thank you, Tina and staff for all of your loving care.

Good Service

My mom is a new resident at Atria and simply loving the community! The building is small and easy to get around and the food delicious! Kudos to Dave the chef for his great cooking. We are happy with the care and the manager Tina is fantastic! Would strongly recommend!

Atria Greece is by far one of the best communities Rochester has to offer. From the moment you walk in the door, staff is friendly, positive and willing to help. I toured this facility after looking at several other places and felt comfortable that the staff was well managed and caring. Other facilities you walk in and no one is around, this is not the case with Atria.

Pricing was very comparable to other facilities offering the same quality, in fact I found Atria's pricing cheaper. Not sure what some people are talking about on here. They also don't charge extra for any transportation or additional meals, all food is included and limitless. I saw first hand a whole kitchen staff preparing food to order for people living there. My uncle lives in an Atria in Florida and it's top notch. The company really nailed running these places.

Once my mom is ready, we are choosing this community. You will feel the love when you walk in the front door!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I just wasn't that impressed with what I saw here. Nothing stood out as being bad, but I just didn't get the same positive vibes that I got at some of the other communities we toured. In addition, they were one of the more expensive communities we looked at.

Katy Miller

Thank you for visiting Atria Greece. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your tour experience, I welcome you to reach out to me directly at [removed].

Friendly, welcoming staff!

Our experience with Atria Greece has been a very good one, so far! They're a friendly, family oriented community, and they really go out of their way to make both the residents and their families feel welcome. They were a huge help to us throughout the whole process, and did a great job explaining all of the details as we went along. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they take great care of the people who live here.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased by how things have turned out with Atria Greece! The staff here is just amazing. They're so friendly and so accommodating! My loved one can be difficult to deal with, but they have worked very hard to make sure he feels at home and that this is a positive experience for him. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they have a lot to provide for their residents.

Absolutely wonderful!

They were absolutely wonderful. My Mom was very pleased. I was very comfortable leaving her there. It was just wonderful. They took wonderful care of her. The food was wonderful. They cook with no salt which is good. They had a lot of activities. They kept them busy. They took them to church and karaoke. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They are very nice. The staff was wonderful. My mother says the food is excellent.

Very nice looking smaller community

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Atria Greece seemed like a very nice place, overall! It is a smaller community, and the facility itself was gorgeous, and the staff we met on the tour were friendly and knowledgeable. The community felt very high end, and was also on the expensive side.

So Glad I Found Atria

I cannot say enough good about Atria of Greece. Mom has been there in Respite Care while I'm back in CT selling my house, and she feels happy and comfortable. Very well fed too! The food is just great.. Perhaps the most outstanding thing about Atria is the caring spirit of the staff. They are all so anxious to please and went out of their way to make my mother feel welcome from the very first moment she got there. She has a beautiful room, and lots of activities to choose from if she feels like it. Sometimes she just likes to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful gardens. Atria is a wonderful place and I'm so glad I chose it for my mom.

They were stunning in their presentation.

The were stunning in their presentation. They were beautiful and newer, but I got a tour and that's it.

It's wonderful my dad is very happy.

It's wonderful my dad is very happy. Every day, every hour, all the time there are things to do. The food is superb, he raves about how great the chef is, and they get to pick what they want from the menu. They take him to church on sundays. He is just being taken care of they do his laundry and everything. I feel great! I can go on vacation and know he's being taken care of.