Mount Carmel Communities - Saint Charles, MO

Outstanding Care for Dad

I like this community for my father's care. We like the staff who keep me informed on his progress. The menu is outstanding. They have a lot of great activities that he does enjoy, he likes the small trips. We are happy that this community offers the care that he will need. We would highly recommend this community for other families needing a good value and care. We also like that this community is close to family member to visit often.

My Tour

When I went to see this community I felt that the building was old. It did not have an inviting feeling and I would not want to place my family there. There was not any available units either. Not a good fit.

Very bright and cheerful, clean. Did not like that there were 3 different levels and you had to find your way to dining room. For someone with memory issues that would be difficult. That is why I gave it a 4. But it really was a lovely place