Springwood Place - Westerville, OH

A good place to look at

We liked this community and were on the waiting list. It did get confusing when the person we were dealing with was no longer there. The community was nice and the staff were very welcoming. This seemed like a safe community. We had already found another community when an opening at this community became available.

Springwood is a beautiful clean independent community!!!!

My parents apartment is wonderful but the appliances are a little more low end. There is one young man that does maintenance and he is wonderful. They do not offer a meal plan. There is a library that comes in once a month. The female residents have set up a meeting every Thursday for food and chat. I would recommend this community.

This place is great. I high...

This place is great. I highly recommend it and Mary Kay the manager.

They do a really good job.

They do a really good job. They are really clean and the staff is very friendly. They don't have a lot of activities, they have a Thursday activity, but that seems to be about it. It would be nice if they had some common areas where the residents could mingle and just have more opportunity for social interaction. They go above and beyond for her. They take really good care. It think it's such a good place.