Spring Leaf Place - Columbus, OH

Spring Leaf Place - Columbus, OH has yet not published prices.

Perfect fit for my parents

My parents have a 2 bdrm 2 bath apartment with a small balcony here and they love it. When we went on the tour there was no pressure and they were very accommodating. It is resident driven community, they really look out for each other. They are making friends and enjoying the activities they have to offer. The grounds are nicely landscaped. The maintenance is great and helpful the only downfall is the water pressure is very poor. I would recommend this community to families.

Loving My Move To This Community

I absolutely love these senior apartments. Everything is working out very well, and I'am pleased with my move to this community. The community looks great, they do a good with the cleanliness of the everything. The staff is polite, and friendly. There are ways to stay active around the community. I'am enjoying the life around me. This is a community I would recommend, it is a lovely place.

Spring Leaf is conveniently located next to Danbury (an assisted living facility). As a truly independent living facility, it met our expectations. All apartments include a one-car garage in the monthly rent. Utilities are not included in rent--but the rent is very reasonable. Two very nice gathering rooms but very small workout space (one treadmill, one recumbent bike and one rack of weights). Residents can eat meals at Danbury for an additional cost. Staff were very accommodating.