Worthington Christian Village - Columbus, OH

Very nice facility. One be...

Very nice facility. One bedroom costs more than Claremont. Would have to go with suite to keep pricing the same.

Known since 1985 for its commitment to a caring, high-quality living environment providing comfort and security for senior adults, Worthington Christian Village is more than just a place to live. The warm, friendly atmosphere and caring residents, volunteers, and staff help a person to feel at home in no time at all:

"The thing that really strikes me is that I have never felt like a stranger in a strange place. I looked at every possible retirement home in this area, and I don’t think I missed one… as far as I was concerned there was no other place, just no other place." –Herbert Cochrun

As a not-for-profit organization sponsored by a group of Central Ohio Christian Churches, we strive to offer a total ministry to the aging of Central Ohio.