Springhouse of Pikesville - Pikesville, MD - Pikesville, MD

Wonderful staff!

My Mom has been a resident at Springhouse for one year and our family feels very luck to have discovered [name removed] and the staff there. Springhouse is a comfortable, clean, and safe facility. The entire staff is wonderful and VERY caring. If you are looking for an assisted living facility for a loved one, you will be able to rest comfortably knowing they are cared for by the staff at Springhouse. We do!

My Dad has been living in this facility for 2 years. I picked this company and location for the convenience of having my father close to me because he was residing in another state. I was impressed by the cleanliness and appearance of the facility. I have been to a lot of other facilities because I had a husband who spent the last two years of his life in a nursing home which was not as nice. My father was living alone because he is a widower. Since he has been living here he has actually gained a few pounds because he's eating regular meals which he doesn't have to prepare or go out to get. He doesn't complain about anything. He has adjusted well here. I have no issues with the service that is provided at this facility. He is happy that everyone working there knows him. I'm called if there is anything that I need to know. I like that he gets to eat at a regular time and can eat whatever he chooses from the menu. He's even made special requests which the dining room servers and cooks try their best to satisfy him.

Be Cautious

Our initial meetings at Springhouse were wonderful. We pointed out a number of things that were important to us and were promised all these were in the works over the coming months. The staff is very friendly and, I am sorry to say, we drank the cool-aide.
We are well into our second year of residency here and things have gotten worse rather than better.
The Community spaces are sad. Old, dirty furniture, dirty outside seating area, huge bleach stains in carpeting, which is split and sewn in high walkway areas. Outside shutters are bleached out. The food has gone from bad to worse. Flavorless, same repetative menu with no thought. Last nights' main entree: speghetti & meatballs in BROWN gravy!
On the plus side --- The nursing staff, caregivers and med techs are wonderful. They are kind, caring and competent. We could not be more pleased with them.
The staff is curteous and polite. The residents are wonderful. They lift up each other in bad times and celebrate the good times they enjoy together.
It's a joy to get to know them!
Essentially, what you see when you get there is what will always be. By all means, eat a few dinners in the dining room before making a move here. If a tasty, well balanced diet is important to you, this might not be your best choice.

Kind and professional staff. Excellent facility. At the top of my mom's price range, so she would have to move when fees increase.

W great Respite stay

My mom's respite care here was really great, they treated her like family and I felt really comfortable with her being there. The staff did a great job and were very caring and attentive to her needs. I was more than pleased with her care.

I enjoyed visiting this facility and do believe we will be doing business with them. the staff and the energy in the place was beautiful. I felt comfortable in my spirit as I walked through.

We were not happy with the quality of care!!

The food was ok and they offered events. The community was clean. The staff were nice and friendly to us. We had concerns due to when we visited our loved one they would not have been bathed and cleaned up. We received mixed and incorrect information as there is poor communication between the staff members. We did not receive the intake results for him until almost 2 weeks later. The person that helped us get him registered there did not let us know they would not be our contact person once he moved in.

Great Respite Stay Here

My mother had a wonderful experience here at this community. She was here for a respite stay, and everything went very well. They even invited us back so she can still participate in some of the activities they offer. They said she is now part of their family and she welcomed back anytime. This is a lovely community with caring people.

Respite Visit!!

This was a really nice community for respite care. My father mentioned that it was very clean and up-kept. The food was adequate. In a future if my father needs respite care he would definitely come back to the Springhouse Of Pikesville.

Friendly staff!

Our experience with Springhouse has been a very good one! It's a nice looking, clean place, and everyone seems very friendly. All of the staff just have a great attitude, and are very kind and respectful to the residents. I would high recommend the place!