Springhouse of Pikesville - Pikesville, MD - Pikesville, MD

W great Respite stay

My mom's respite care here was really great, they treated her like family and I felt really comfortable with her being there. The staff did a great job and were very caring and attentive to her needs. I was more than pleased with her care.

I enjoyed visiting this facility and do believe we will be doing business with them. the staff and the energy in the place was beautiful. I felt comfortable in my spirit as I walked through.

We were not happy with the quality of care!!

The food was ok and they offered events. The community was clean. The staff were nice and friendly to us. We had concerns due to when we visited our loved one they would not have been bathed and cleaned up. We received mixed and incorrect information as there is poor communication between the staff members. We did not receive the intake results for him until almost 2 weeks later. The person that helped us get him registered there did not let us know they would not be our contact person once he moved in.

Great Respite Stay Here

My mother had a wonderful experience here at this community. She was here for a respite stay, and everything went very well. They even invited us back so she can still participate in some of the activities they offer. They said she is now part of their family and she welcomed back anytime. This is a lovely community with caring people.

Respite Visit!!

This was a really nice community for respite care. My father mentioned that it was very clean and up-kept. The food was adequate. In a future if my father needs respite care he would definitely come back to the Springhouse Of Pikesville.

Friendly staff!

Our experience with Springhouse has been a very good one! It's a nice looking, clean place, and everyone seems very friendly. All of the staff just have a great attitude, and are very kind and respectful to the residents. I would high recommend the place!