NORTH OAKS RETIREMENT COMMUNITY - Baltimore, MD

NORTH OAKS RETIREMENT COMMUNITY - Baltimore, MD has yet not published prices.

Comfort and Care

My wife's mother lived at North Oaks Retirement Community for nearly six years - first independently then with assistance/hospice care - she rarely missed a meal in the dining room and looked forward to the social activities and entertainment. Staff was always friendly and concerned for her safety and care. Security for her belongings was absolutely never compromised - all of her jewelry, collectibles were safely respected by staff - we highly recommend North Oaks to all - affordable, pleasant, excellent food, and cooperative administration and staff.

North Oaks is the Plaza Hotel of Retirement Communities in Baltimore

I was immediately impressed with North Oaks Retirement Community. They offer many options for residents from almost independent to constant supervision. The community provides a number of "apartments" where couples can live that offer the conveniences of apartment living with the full care of North Oaks and amenities attached. The grounds were clean and staff was friendly. The community has private dining facilities where residents can invite their families to have a large meal with cooking done by the dining staff. When my grandmother had a stroke she was moved into the area where residents are under almost constant supervision by nurses and staff. I was impressed by the level of care available to my family members. Her rehabilitation was progressing very well until the time of her death. My grandfather who still lives there has found comfort in the number of other residents with which he has become friends. He enjoys the activities and trips available to residents and has even met a girlfriend of sorts. Overall I am impressed with North Oaks and I am glad my grandfather has found a community that suits his needs.

The Apartments are Really Beautiful

I have accompanied my grandfather recently on a couple of visits to various retirement communities as he is deciding which one to move to, but overall, we think North Oaks gives him the optimal value for his money. They prepare meals for him, provide transportation to and from the doctors', shopping, and community activities, and they have a nursing home on-site that he can transfer into when he requires round-the-clock care. The staff are all very pleasant and very patient people, and I think my grandfather has decided on North Oaks after seeing the alternatives in his area. Some other communities we have visited are not kept nearly as clean and inviting, their grounds are not as well maintained, and their staff have seemed bored with their jobs. Others lack a nursing home facility (one of his main requirements) or the amenities that North Oaks has (transportation, pools, physical therapy, etc).

North Oaks is Very Clean and has Great Food

North Oaks is an exceptional retirement community. The building and grounds are beautiful and the staff are committed to the quality of life experience that they offer to their residents.

We Love It At North Oaks

North Oaks Retirement Community is well run, immaculate and has a lovely, caring staff. Along with the day to day services there are a plethora of extra activities. The residents are varied but have one thing in common - they are well educated, interesting people who expect to live in a stimulating atmosphere.

Overall a Wonderful Community

North Oaks Retirement Community is not only beautiful but gracious in the welcoming of its new residents. My father recently moved to North Oaks - and while it could have been a challenge given the many other people moving in at the same time, the team at North Oaks was outstanding in communicating with both us and our father to make sure that we had clear directions necessary to make our move in successful and with the least amount of anxiety. Our family is over the moon with North Oaks. The team here is outstanding. The community itself beautiful.

The staff is excellent

North Oaks Retirement Community is located in a very quiet setting but still near all the hustle and bustle of Baltimore cultural center. North Oaks is a well run, clean, and efficient community that is large enough to have lots of activities for their resident's along with the proper staffing to secure the needs for all that live there.

Would feel comfortable having my mother at North Oaks

North Oaks Retirement Community has it dialed in. The staff are so dedicated and compassionate, there is a strong culture of wellness, family and caring, lots of activities, restaurant hours in the dining room and a full menu, and the care is very good. Very mission driven. Good leadership. I would feel very comfortable if my mother chose North Oaks Retirement Community in the future.

Many Housing Options

North Oaks Retirement Community was very nice and we have a lot of friends who lived there. They have many different size apartment home options and a lovely dining room. I've eaten lunch at North Oaks and the food was very good. They have every activity imaginable. I liked that once you’re in there they’ll assist you until you pass away.

Angels in my book

I am very happy living at North Oaks Retirement Community. I've made lots of new friends. It's a wonderful place to live.

North Oaks is very nice and caring to its residents and visitors

Overall, North Oaks is a great retirement community. I was impressed with their attention to detail and their personal care they give to their residents. They are very professional and friendly and they offer great care giving. We looked at several places in the area and we were lucky to move into this community. The staff is the best thing about the residents. They really take the time to get the know the residents, their needs, their likes, etc. I would recommend North Oaks...it's a nice, quiet place and is what we were looking for. The care giving is excellent and the pricing is fair.

Warm, Welcoming, Homelike Atmosphere

North Oaks Retirement Community has a warm, welcoming, homelike atmosphere. Staff is wonderful. Everyone greeted us with a smile and we immediately felt like family. Mom enjoys all the activities and the safe environment. It was a hard decision to leave her home of 31 years but now she wishes she had done it sooner!

Caring staff and picturesque grounds

People greet you with a smile as soon as you get to the entrance! My family and I went with our grandparents to see if they would find North Oaks Retirement Community suitable to what they needed. With amazing facilities and staff that are happy to help in whatever you need, and also being close enough to Sinai Hospital is a big plus for them. The facilities are spectacular and very nicely furnished in the main common areas. Being located minutes from Baltimore and where i work made this location viable for my family an I to visit grandma and grandpa as easily as possible. The gardens are lovely, and the activities that they described for us seem to be more than just keeping oneself busy, (grandpa hates busy work), and seems to be a variety of activities that my grandpa and grandma can get attached to. All and all, we are working on getting the all moved in to the community later this fall.