Arden Courts of Pikesville - Pikesville, MD

Wonderful place!

Our experience with Arden Courts has been a very good one, I've got nothing but good things to say about them! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they've been nothing but tolerant, understanding, and helpful regarding our loved one's care needs.The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the care they provide to their residents is excellent. I highly recommend them.

Nice place, rooms seemed a little small

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Arden Courts seemed like a very nice place, overall! The people here were friendly, and the facilty seemed well kept and clean. However, the rooms were a little small for our tastes.

They were very nice and welcoming, but it felt institutional, and dingy to me.

We toured here, when we were looking into options. They were very nice and welcoming, but it felt institutional, and dingy to me. There was equipment in the hallway, and it was loud. I felt like she would be dodging things in the hallway and that the environment would be disruptive for my loved one.

Within one week at Arden Courts, we knew Mom was "home"

My brothers and I moved my Mother, Jeannette Seitz, into Arden Courts Pikesville on September
11, 2014. We'd had a tremendously difficult summer while Mom had been transferred to 7 different
facilities. Within one week at Arden Courts, we knew Mom was "home".
Arden Courts provides a high quality living experience that earns them a title that many
communities claim - a continuing caring community. I was so impressed on my first visit in
August, that I immediately reserved an available room for my Mother, not knowing when she
would become a resident. For these reasons, I am extremely happy I made that decision:

• The staff promotes family visits and taking part in their daily, as well as "extra curricular" activities.
• Residents are encouraged to participate in their daily activities, which are stimulating, challenging and fun.
• The aides are tolerant of the myriad of personalities in their attempt to satisfy individual needs.
• Staff and aides foster a nurturing climate to their residents and extended families.
• The staff provides good communication, responding promptly to concerns.
I am a wheelchair user myself and often cannot find accessible parking. I am exceedingly grateful that
the staff allows me to park in front of the building, in the circle. Everyone at Arden Courts has been
very aware of my personal needs and are extremely accommodating,

I have recommended Arden Courts to many of the members of my church congregation.

We live in a climate where persons are quick to make complaints. I felt it appropriate to speak up
and provide the positive recognition Arden Courts and their staff deserve.

A great place for those with dementia...

A great place for those with dementia. Lots od staff and activities

I have been having a difficult time getting someone to return my calls. I had a request in and it's not getting done. They are very caring, and the staff amazes me they are very warm and very patient. This is strictly an Alzheimers and dementia community. She is happy there, her cognitive issues are a hundred and fifty percent better. She knows who we are and who everyone else is. They have made her better. It's so amazing she went in there hardly walking and barely knowing who she was, with their loving care, and the food, and their attitude, they want them engaged at all times, she is just so much better. You could put me here any day.

Specifically designed by memory care experts for individuals who are living with Alzheimer’s disease or related forms of dementia, Arden Courts Memory Care Community offers residential living combined with quality caregiving in a secure, engaging, and home-like setting. Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being. Arden Courts’ large enclosed walking paths help to ensure a sense of freedom and independence while keeping security in mind.

Arden Courts Memory Care Community is the only free-standing memoy care community in Pikesville.