Atrium Village - Owings Mills, MD

Located on almost 8 wooded acres just off Lakeside Boulevard on Atrium Court in Owings Mills, Maryland, you will find Atrium Village; a retirement community where you can choose from a wide array of lifestyle options. Designed for those who want companionship and amenities with a hospitality centred staff and a stimulating environment, Atrium Village complements the best of Living Life with options to nurture the spirit for the lifestyle yet to come. Relax. It's time to Live Life to its fullest...at Atrium Village. Our independent living apartments have the added amenities of two full meals per day, maintenance, weekly housekeeping, flat linen and towel service, emergency response system, 24 hour security, transportation for appointments and outings, off-site trips, numerous daily activities, utilities included, TV cable and high-speed internet ready, resident parking. We also offer assisted living apartments and a secured memory care unit which also includes 24 hour care staffing, medication management, Quiet Care ™ Monitoring System, three meals per day and snacks. So come visit Atrium Village and see for yourself how great retirement can really be.

A True Blessing

My mother and I chose Atrium Village in 2012 after visiting several other senior communities in Baltimore County. She had suffered from a stroke the year before. She liked the location (15 minutes from her home) and the pleasant staff who went out of their way to make her feel at home. She was making friends and enjoying all the amenities of the facility when she fell in 2015 and broke her arm. After an extended hospital stay, she was transferred from the Independent Living side of the facility to the Assisted Living side where she could receive more attention from nurses and nurses aides. She is at a sad place in her life now -- she's confused most of the time, she's legally blind and her arm never healed from the 2015 fall. The staff at the Atrium has been invaluable throughout all of this. I work an hour away from the Atrium and there is no other local family members to help with my mother's care. I can relax because the nursing staff and other residents have become her second family. They help her dress, walk her to meals, cut up her food, encourage her to attend activities and make sure she is safely in her room each night. I am so blessed that the Atrium was available to help us through a sad, confusing time in our family's life. They have all been a Godsend.

I really like my apt it gets 5 stars

Dad has really settled in nicely here, the community is bright, open and welcoming. The staff is friendly and dad is starting to take part in the activities and he enjoys joining the other residents in the dining room plus the food is good. There's a nice out door patio area with tables and chairs and Dad enjoys his walks around the community and that he still has his independence here.

Love One Doing Well

My father is well since his move to this community. I do feel he is in a good, safe community. He is happy, and enjoying his time here. They have a nice, helpful staff in this community. So far everything is working out well, and I'am comfortable with my fathers move to this community.

Toured on 8/21/2017. Vibrant and busy community in the independent living building. I was dissuaded from looking at assisted living since my loved one currently lives alone and cares for herself. Independent living is what we want to get away from but apparently the salesperson knows better than I. Basic costs of room are not unreasonable but the add-ons raise the monthly costs. A service sends nurses in as often as you like at $30/ visit. Additional costs for medication mgmt., laundry

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of our community; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any additional questions or input.

Attentive and Caring

When it was decided that my mother-in-law could no longer live independently, but would need to be in assisted living, we were concerned and somewhat skeptical at first about finding her a facility that would be professional, but at the same time, warm, caring and attentive to her personal health needs. After much research, we decided to put her in Atrium Village. It’s been over two years now since she became a resident, and I can say, without any hesitation, that Atrium Village has not only met, but has exceeded our expectations. The Atrium staff, at all levels, has been a continuing support system, not only for my mother-in-law, but for us, her immediate Family. From the time she became a resident of Atrium Village, her care has been continuously monitored and modified when and if necessary. Everyone, from her nurses to her nurse’s aides, to her activity director has been available to her and our family for any communication, consultation or concerns we might have. Through their effort and support, my mother-in-law as been able to occasionally weather minor issues, and, for the most part, seems healthier now (as she approaches 100 years) than she did when she first came to Atrium Village.
We are very appreciative to ‘Atrium’ and all those who provide for her care.

SLC Midwest

Art, thank you so much for your confidence in the Atrium Village! our goal is to provide the best possible experience for our residents and families. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mother-in-law is enjoying her home here with us!

The Atrium In Owings Mills Md - A Wonderful Place To Reside!

The Atrium in Owings Mills Md. is the place to be if you want your Parent in a Nurturing, Safe, Friendly and Caring Community. My Mom has been in Assisted living there for over two years and is doing wonderfully. Hopefully with the excellent care she receives she will turn 100 this October. The Nursing Staff is excellent and attentive!
Led by RN's [Removed] my Mom has received outstanding care and loves the attention she receives
daily from the Staff. Both [Removed] have been there with concern and caring whenever we have had a question or concern.
They are so very approachable which is such a nice plus for Families. The Activities Director [Removed] is wonderful. I can tell how much she loves the Residents and keeps them happy and busy with the many activities the Atrium offers.
The Director is a visible presence and has been very helpful and friendly to my Husband and I. They even have a Beauty Parlor and my Mom loves getting her hair done. I am thrilled that in my Mom's last years we have chosen the Atrium!

SLC Midwest

Iris, thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is enjoying her home here at the Atrium Village.

Five Star Assisted Living Experience

The Atrium is proving my mother-in-law with a wonderful assisted living experience. As a member of the family, I find their level of care for her outstanding. She has a private room with a kitchenette outfitted with her own furniture and photos, so it is very home-like. The facility is always clean with helpful assistants and exudes a cheerful feeling. She especially enjoys the food and the beauty salon. Thank you, Atrium!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mother-in-law is enjoying her home here at Atrium Village!

A Really Caring Senior Care Facility

Over two years ago, my then 97 year-old mother reluctantly moved to the Atrium for Assisted Living following a hospitalization. Both my mother and our family have been delighted by the outstanding care that she has received since that move. The staff has been extremely sensitive and responsive to her needs, and she has clearly thrived at the Atrium. This well-manage facility provides a safe, clean, healthy environment, and she even likes the food. Almost whenever I visit her, she seems to be happy with her life at the Atrium even though she is now approaching her 100th birthday. A wide array of social activities and forms of entertainment are available along with such amenities as a beauty parlor and rehabilitation clinic as well as access to mobile dental and vision care.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback and we're delighted that your mother is enjoying her home here with us!

Close to JH and Baltimore VA hospital
170 independent residents ~50 assisted living in separate areas/dining rooms
Quiet. didn't hear any music or loud conversations. Didn't seem lively but also didn't seem crowded. air felt stuffy, it might be they just keep the A/C turned down so that they don't chill residents. Was a cloudy humid day that was not too hot so they may have the AC turned down that time. Breakfast and dinner and rides to appointments 15mi radius included. Physical therapy staff and workout room on site. No weight training. Saw 1 bedroom apt it was spacious but bedroom was small king bed might not fit. [Removed] is nice like him and the executive director [Removed] very personable. Pro many routine medical services can be taken care of in the building with visiting specialists handpicked for geriatric care. Con feels like a place with a lot of sick people didn't feel like a place you would want to hang out in if you didn't have to. $3400 + $750 for 1 bedroom dining cleaning laundry room ride service all included. Area was quiet with some interesting restaurants nearby. Senior centers nearby with gym and pools

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience; we truly appreciate your feedback and we're glad that you enjoyed your visit with us! If there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would have made your visit a five-star experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with additional input. Thanks!

Very much worth your money!!

I thought out of all the different places I had looked at for my father this one was the one that I would get most for my dollar. They are very reasonably priced and have a lot of great services and amenities that they offer all of there residents. My dads favorite thing so far is how well the meals are prepared at this place. The chef does an excellent job at making new and exciting meals with lots of taste and flavor for all of the guest. I was very pleased with my fathers experience at this complex and have no complaints about his stay.

The head nurse at the Atrium, [Removed], is extremely rude to both staff and family members. She pretty much runs the show, so sadly most staff members are very unhappy working there and there is a high turnover of employees. I moved my father out after a short stay.Perhaps the Atrium would be a better place if she were not there. Unfortunately, corporate does not seem to care either and as a result I do not recommend the Atrium under any circumstances. I believe that the head nurse of an assisted living facility should be more caring and do what is best to make the residents and their families as comfortable as possible. I absolutely do not recommend The Atrium...it looks good on the outside but it is way below average on the inside.

SLC Midwest

We were disappointed to learn you did not have a positive experience at Atrium Village. Caring is one of our core values, and we would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director, Reuben, at our community phone line should you have any additional concerns or input. Thank you for taking time to post your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Ok nice activities. Memory care area smelled. Director very nice friendly staff.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for posting an online review - we were glad to learn you had such a positive experience with our team! We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience, and share some of the ways we prioritize our residents' care, including creating a clean and comfortable environment. Please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director, Reuben, at our community phone line. Thank you again for your time!

Very nice place to live

Very nice place . Clean environment , good food , friendly staff . My parents have been there a month and they like it there . A tough adjustment period as change is difficult especially at that age . Everyone there has been very nice including the other residents . The staff has made the transition easier for them . There are alot of activities and my mother goes to physical therapy 4 times a week . We are very happy with atrium village .

Staff and management very friendly . A lot of amenities. Good value .

Do not put your loved one in the memory care unit, Legacy Court at Atrium Village. They are the "Forgotten People."
There are very few activities for the residents. All they do is sit around all day doing nothing....such a waste. The general manager wants nothing to do with this unit and spends as little time and money as possible to make it a better place. He only concentrates on the independent living side of the building. The unit is dark and dingy and quite depressing.
I moved my mother out after several unexcused falls and a rapid decline both physically and mentally. She is now in a new facility with good care and plenty of activities and is much happier!
If you care about your loved one, please go elsewhere!

SLC Midwest

My name is Reuben Rosenfeld, and as the Executive Director, I wanted to thank you for taking time to post your input. I am sorry to learn of your concerns about our Memory Care neighborhood. We care deeply about our Legacy Court residents and have made it our mission to provide both residents and family members who live in this area with programming and care that invigorates, respects and truly enriches their lives. Examples of our mission in action include programs such as our gardening program for memory care residents, recently featured on the cover of the Housing and Homecare Options Magazine section, and our recent deficiency free survey from the State of Maryland’s Office of Health Care Quality; a symbol of the consistent, quality care our entire team provides each resident every day. We are constantly seeking to improve and learn from our residents and family members, and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [removed] or via phone at 410) [removed]. Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

LETTER OF APPRECIATION

THE RESIDENTS OF ATRIUM VILLAGE EXPRESSING OUR APPRECIATION FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE DURING THE JANUARY BLIZZARD OF 2016.
THANK YOU ATRIUM VILLAGE STAFF & EMPLOYEES
TO THE STAFF & EMPLOYEES OF ATRIUM VILLAGE

ON BEHALF OF THE RESIDENCY COUNCIL AND THE RESIDENTS OF ATRIUM VILLAGE, WE CANNOT BEGIN TO THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL EFFORT YOU HAVE PUT FORTH FOR US, THE RESIDENTS, TO MAKE LIFE COMFORTABLE DURING THE RECORD-BREAKING STORM EMERGENCY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL IN PROVIDING US SERVICE IN EVERY AREA, FROM THE COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT PLANNING AND FORESIGHT TO THE WAY EACH OF YOU CARRIED OUT YOUR DUTIES SO GRACIOUSLY, GIVING US A WARM FEELING OF CONFIDENCE AND SECURITY.
WE WISH TO THANK MICHELE LOVE AND HER WONDERFUL HUSBAND FOR MANAGING THE DINING SERVICES SO SUPERBLY, THE HARD WORKING DINING ROOM SUPERVISORS, THE SERVERS WHO WERE SO GRACIOUS IN SERVING US, AND THE EXCEPTIONAL KITCHEN STAFF WHO PREPARED 3 MEALS A DAY TO KEEP US HAPPY AND WELL FED.
WE WISH TO THANK THE TREMENDOUS SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE VERY DEDICATED NURSES IN ASSISTED LIVING AND LEGACY COURT IN CARING FOR THE RESDIENTS, STAYING OVER FOR DAYS TO PROVIDE THE SUPPORT THEY NEEDED; THE BUS DRIVERS WHO FOUGHT THE ELEMENTS TO PROVIDE NEEDED SERVICES; THE CONCIERGES AND NIGHT SECURITY GUARDS; AND THE ALWAYS DEPENDABLE MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL CARING FOR THE FACILITY. IF WE MISSED ANYONE PLEASE EXCUSE US FOR THE OMISSION.

WE DEEPLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO STAYED OVER TO CARE FOR US, AS WELL AS THOSE WHO WALKED HERE DESPITE THE SNOW AND WINDS, AND THOSE WHO MANAGED TO GET HERE BY OTHER TRANSPORTATION MEANS .

AGAIN, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.
WE LOVE YOU DEARLY
THE RESIDENTS OF ATRIUM VILLAGE. 1/25/16

When we toured the Atrium we were told of all the activities they do as the object was to keep the residents active and out of their rooms. The year my dad was there the activities leaved something to be desired; this is not the place for your loved one if they like to be active and socialize. There a few extremely nice people at the Atrium however the nasty ones out weigh the nice ones. On several occasions I was told I would get a call back and never did, I was left on hold and forgotten and stood at the desk while employees were texting on their cell phones. Worst of all and most alarming is it appears the staff is not trained for emergencies. My dad hated the Atrium and could not wait to get out of there. He is now in a wonderful facility that he loves and could not be happier. Do your homework before signing on the dotted line at the Atrium Village.

Review of Atrium Village Owings-Mills, Md

From the second my husband and I entered Atrium Village, we sensed and we saw the caring, professionalism, and (frankly) the pleasure in living and working there. The residents and staff were like family. David [removed], Director of Sales/Mktg, was an absolute pleasure to talk with! He did not rush us or act like he was too busy. He listened with his heart, asked questions, offered suggestions and next steps for consideration, toured the entire facility with us, and introduced us to staff. The grounds, rooms, halls, and large activity spaces were fresh, bright, cheerful, and maintained very well. I loved that there were no odors anywhere! We especially appreciated that the Executive Director, Reuben [removed], shared with us how medical services are coordinated at this facility. This experience makes me confident that this place is the best place for Dad.

I don't recommend The Atrium; better options available

They seemed friendly and helpful enough at first; however, over time, the lack of quality staff and food became more evident. Also, communication is very difficult with regards to the business aspect of the facility. Seems there are too many hands in the pot and none want to make a decision. My dad was at The Atrium for a year and did not like it. We were able to move him to another facility where he is very happy. The professionalism of the staff, the food, and the communication are all superior now to what we found at The Atrium. I wouldn't recommend The Atrium. Keep looking around for something better; your loved one deserves that!

SLC Midwest

Thank for your comments. I am sorry that you felt your experience with us declined over the past year. We work very hard to ensure that every person receives consistent quality service throughout their tenure here. We have recently revamped our menus, and have received many compliments. We try to personally involve ourselves in every family’s journey—whenever possible. I would truly like to learn more about your experience and how we can better improve our communications and services. Please call me at [removed]. Sincerely, Rueben, Executive Director.

friendly but disorganized

I think there is a lot of disorganization at Atrium Village. They do not return phone calls in a timely manner (if at all) and some things are just left hanging and not completed. It is a very nice clean facility with very friendly staff, but the organization of the business needs some attention from management.

Very nice people who really are involved with their community. We planb on tourin gthis place in May_June with my dad. We have put this on the top of our list. David is wonderful and very knowledgable.

awful, just awful

where do i start. just awful. this is not the place for a dog, let alone a loved one. choose a different facility. my loved one moved from atrium village and is very happy now.

Atrium a happy and comfortable choice

Atrium Village is a lovely facility. My mom has an apartment in assisted living with 2 big windows overlooking a nice garden and a huge cherry tree. The staff is always friendly and helpful; the food is very good. There is a daily paper that offers information on the days' available activities. The activities are well attended. The residents that I have met are happy and appreciative of their lifestyle at Atrium. My mom has cable TV in 2 rooms and also 2 phones plus her cell phone. The additional fee for cable TV and phone service is minimal. There are a number of safety features including a call button worn by residents on a lariat which may be used for any reason, not just emergencies. My mom has hospice care and her hospice agency is welcome and active at Atrium Village.

Very nice place!

I think they do a great job overall at Atrium Village. The facilities are very nice, and they've got a great variety of activities and events. One of the main things that drew us here is the great social atmosphere the community has, there are always people out in the common areas socializing. They also do a great job with the food, my loved one has had very good things to say! We saw quite a few options in the area, and for the price Atrium Village also provides very nice sized apartments. The one complaint I have is that they did not follow through on everything that they promised during the tour. There were a lot of little services like guides to help her get acclimated and settled, but she ended up having to find her own way around. But overall we are very pleased with how things have turned out, and I would recommend Atrium Village highly!

Facility and First Month

My mother is happy at Atrium Village, and her apartment is one of the best accommodations we found. She is thrilled to be living in a small one bedroom apartment having her privacy while have the comfort of knowing that she has help when needed. The food, in her opinion, is wonderful. The welcome and orientation process was nothing that was promised. My mother had to figure out dinner seating and how things work on her own, which is one of the things we had specifically asked about during our interviews. We just received our first bill the day before it was due (no notice to post it electronically), and it had a late fee for February which was actually paid in January (well before the due date). I would recommend this place, but suggest that you realize the promises for a smooth transition and what they will do for your parent were not actual experiences we had. We have spent the past month trying to figure things out. The staff (front desk and security) are wonderful.

Atrium village

I have been very satisfied with the care my Mother has received at Atrium Village. The staff is very professional, kind and caring. My mother had a very difficult time transitioning from independent living in her own apartment to assisted living but with much help from the staff she is very happy there now. There are lots of activities and Audrey does a great job with that.
All in all, moving my mom there has been the best thing I could have done for her.

Going well so far!

So far things have gone well at Atrium Village. It is a nice looking place, the staff have all been friendly and helpful, and my loved one is settling in well!

Great atmosphere!

I think the whole atmosphere is great. They took time to show you everything and they were kind enough to sit down and show you all they offered. Everyone was so nice and friendly.

SLC East

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you thought everyone was nice and friendly. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [removed] or [removed] if you have any more comments or questions you'd like to go over. Thanks, Darrel Waltner, Executive Director.

Atrium Village is Terrible

My mother lived at Atrium for years. I wouldn't recommend Atrium Village for the care of your enemy, let alone your loved one.

I understand these places are in business to make a profit, but this is obscene. They place money above the welfare of their residents, without exception.

Don't put your loved one in here. Find someplace better.

SLC East

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. However, we are so sorry to hear about your mother’s negative experience with us. Please do know we strive to give each and every resident the best possible care and services available. As Executive Director, I’d really appreciate hearing more feedback on how we can improve our community and make positive changes going forward. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [removed] or by email [removed]. Thanks, Darrel Walter, Executive Director.

excellent

The overall process in helping me get dad set up there was excellent. The staff at Atrium Village was extremely helpful and forthcoming, and very helpful at facilitating everything.

Very nice place!

Things have gone very well with Atrium Village, we could not be happier with them! I really can't say enough good things about them. The staff are friendly and helpful, the facility is beautiful, well kept, and clean, and they do a great job taking care of the people who live here. I would highly recommend them!

Doing well here!

Overall we're very pleased with how things have gone at Atrium Village! The staff are very caring and professional, and they've been able to handle everything that my loved one has needed. They did a great job helping her make a smooth transition to this new style of living, she had always been independent before. Mom also really seems to like the food! I've got no complaints at all about what they offer here, and I would recommend it to others looking in the area!

Michael

I cannot say enough about Michael. Anything that needs to be repaired is done in a timely fashion. He's professional,kind, friendly and I know my Mom is not the only one that needs his services.

The Atrium is lucky to have him and I'm lucky that I chose the Atrium for my mom.

My sisters and I had a wond...

My sisters and I had a wonderful visit at Atrium and think it would have been the perfect place for our mom. Unfortunately, her medical circumstances changed and she will not be able to move to any assisted living community.

Money

They were all about money as opposed the health and welfare of individuals they smiled as they took your money and some of the charges were just ungodly. They’d put these charges on you when you had no other choice. I’d really recommend people to find some other option.

SLC East

At Atrium Village our mission is to create a fulfilling lifestyle that enriches our senior’s lives today and tomorrow. One of the best features of Atrium Village is that we offer independent, assisted and memory care services. In assisted living and memory care residents pay a base rental rate in addition to care charges. The charges are based on a personalized care plan that is prepared during an assessment by the clinician. An assessment is completed upon admission and subsequently every 45-days or upon a change in condition. As the care needs change we are available to review the care plan and the corresponding charges. I invite you to call me directly so I can better understand what we could have done differently to provide a better quality experience for your and your loved one. Darrel Waltner, Executive Director, [removed]

Location was the best, but ...

Location was the best, but we didn't get the feeling of total comfort that we needed. Although in Memory Care, it seemed most residents were not at the stage of dementia our dad is now in. I was not convinced they could handle him.

SLC East

Thank you for the feedback. At Atrium Village we strive to offer the best care and services for our residents and their families. Specifically in our Memory Care neighborhood we are proud to have a stable team. This team is led by a passionate and talented individual that has been with the community for 12 years. Prior to admission we schedule an assessment by a licensed nurse. If the resident is appropriate, prior to admission we develop a personalized care plan. To ensure the care plan is up-to-date we schedule an assessments every 90-days or upon a change in admission. We hope that your loved one is satisfied by your decision but are confident that we could have provided a quality lifestyle at Atrium Village. Please do not hesitate to contact Darrel Waltner, Executive Director at [removed] as we would welcome any additional insights.

Next week for feedback

We will move in next Wednsday - March 17th

To date things have been smooth

Will let you know after a week -March 24 th

Apartment like building set...

Apartment like building set into larger family apartment complex. Two bedroom units can have a bathtub; smaller units cannot. Daily activities are excellent and include mahjong, book clubs, museums and theater. 60% population is jewish. Independent living and assisted living. No medical facility on premises. Transport available to appointments (need to schedule). Lots of people sitting in lobby area when i arrived.

Looks can be deceiving.

More interested in staff schedules than patient care. Spent more in hospital bills due to incompetence of staff. Spent more than $5000 for about 15 days. If the assessments been honest, we could have saved money and heart break.

SLC East

At Atrium Village we are committed to ensuring each resident is provided exceptional care. This includes recruiting and training competent and dedicated care staff. I am deeply disappointed if we did not meet you and your loved ones expectations in this situation. I would welcome you to contact me personally, Darrel Walter, Executive Director at Atrium Village, so I can learn more what we could have done differently for you and your loved one.

Nice community but there di...

Nice community but there didn't seem to be many people out of their rooms. If you have an active elderly parent, this is not the place for them

This was a great place -lov...

This was a great place -loved the independent living option and option to transfer to Assisted LV later. Am hearing that that process is not as smooth as it appears. But great location in terms of diversity , activities, rations etc.

Home for mom

This facility has been great for my mom!

This one has independent living also ...

This one has independent living also and if one needs more care, assisted living could be given in the independent care apartment. Rates include utilities, 2 full meals a day. Memory care unit. See link to left here that says "more info". Beauty shop! THey have some two bedrooom and 2 bath units in both areas.

ASSISTED LIVING ONLY

ASSISTED LIVING ONLY

We've seen the best! Others may be co...

We've seen the best! Others may be comparable but will be hard to beat...

One of our top-rated places so far. ...

One of our top-rated places so far. The residents looked active and engaged. The physical therapy space was a real plus. They pay a lot of attention to the quality of the food they serve. The director of the facility came in and spoke to us for a while. He's very involved, which is good. My biggest reservation is the fact that there were 15 negative findings on the last relicensure site visit, which I obtained directly from the licensing body. Yet, when I asked them to show me their site visit report, they showed me something that had NO negative findings.