Brookdale Fox Run - Fairborn, OH

Brookdale Fox Run - Fairborn, OH has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Fox Run - Fairborn, OH

Nice facility. Very "open and bright" feeling. Residents seemed to be to be way older than myself.

Respite Stay

We used this community for respite stay and the experience was a positive one. Dad seemed to enjoy his stay here. The only thing that could have been done a little better was the dad taking his meals in his room. The staff didn't mind taking dad his meals however anyone who didn't go to the dining room got served last so he never knew when his food would come. Other than that everything else was fine. We found the staff to be very friendly and kind and the community was always clean and well maintained. We would recommend them to anyone.

No complaints!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for him. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing him. He is absolutely loving the meals they serve throughout the week and is always talking about how impressed he is with the dinning experience. Overall I am very happy and would recommend to anyone.

My dad is doing very well in the memory care unit

My father suffers from dementia and was no longer able to stay safe at home. After a bit of adjustment, he seems to be doing very well and loves the structure and routine of the memory care unit. The nurses and care staff are wonderful. I look forward to seeing them too! My siblings and I feel this was a great choice for location, value and care.

Great tour!

The Brookdale was a very nice place when I arrived for my tour, they were ready for me with a packet of information. The place was nice and clean and everyone was very friendly. The reason we chose another community was simply location.

Can get 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 kitchenettes so each could have a small refrig.; $4080/mo + $750/mo for Mom; care costs are ala cart: manage meds $418/mo/person; showers: $84/mo/person. No fee for food delivery to their apt. Can keep car; come & go as they please but have to sign in and out. Offering a lifetime lock on monthly rent ends Dec 31st

A good place to see

I toured this community. The staff was very nice and friendly. They were able to answer my questions. The community was clean and taken care of. their menus seemed appealing. I wanted a community where my mom could walk outdoor often. I would recommend this community for families who need a good value and care.

Friendly people, clean, very helpful

Quick tour. Didn't like that the only entrance or exit for residence was the front door.

Excellent memory care

I don't get the chance to visit here personally often, as I'm located in another state, but so far they've done an excellent job. My loved one seems like she has adjust well, and is happy here. They provide for everything that she needs. She has memory issues, and I take comfort in knowing that she is getting 3 meals a day and medication reminders. The staff are kind, polite, and respectful.

We've been pretty pleased.

We've been pretty pleased. In comparison with some other places we looked at they were a good value. We have just been so pleased. They are very proactive and respectful if anything comes up. I am very pleased with their problem solving. I can't think of anything that needs improvement. Everyone that works there is very kind and respectful of all the residents. She has made friends and is enjoying the activities. She likes the food very much, and it's served in a very appetizing way. They get a menu, and they can choose from two entree's, or they have alternate options that are available all the time. I went down the checklist from A Place For Mom, this met all of those criteria that we were looking for, as they all did, but this felt very natural to us. They also do aging in place, so she won't have to move to a new facility as her needs increase.

Emeritus at Fox Run - good for assisted Living, some problems for Dementia patients.

We found the staff very caring and helpful. The food was a good variety. The room and public areas were all very clean. They need more activities for Dementia patients to keep their minds active. My mother was a higher functioning level than most of the other residents, though, so I realize it is hard to have the staff to work one -on-one with higher functioning people. I did not like the men and women being in the same unit as the patients often wander in and out of each others rooms - So no real privacy and opportunity for unwanted sexual activity.

Nice facility, but very pushy sales staff

I toured this location when I was looking into care options for my loved one. The facility itself looked nice enough, and the level of care seemed appropriate, however I was very put off by my interactions with the sales staff. They pushed a bit too hard during the decision making process, which caused me to become defensive over the phone and only made them push harder and become more abrasive.

They have nurses on duty 24/7

When you walk in sometimes there's food on the floor in the main lobby area and the housekeepers are supposed to clean the apartments weekly, well they don't do a real thorough cleaning, I've had to ask them to come in and clean out the toilet and ask them to vacuum. I've also noticed that the coffee mugs aren't always clean, I brought it up with a dining room staff member and she took it back and brought out a clean set of mugs. I find them very responsive, still having a little bit of a problem with the call bell, we've had a couple of episodes where the response time was longer than 30 minutes but they're able to monitor when the button is pressed and when they respond to it and I'm working with Patty, the director and she's speaking with her staff. One of the reasons I chose Emeritus was the location and because they have nurses on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and their food is really good.

This one does not take Medicade.

This one does not take Medicade.

Very pleasant, private atmosphere. A...

Very pleasant, private atmosphere. Activities are welcoming (dinner & movie nights). Director is very personable and I was encouraged with our conversation about my parents and the challenges they bring.

nice facilities, good location and ne...

nice facilities, good location and need to look at cost. No medicaid approved rooms.

Director was very helpful and I didn'...

Director was very helpful and I didn't feel pressured.

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.