Spring Oak at Forked River - Lanoka Harbor, NJ

A positive experience!!

I think that the Sping Oaks at Forked River is a great facility. The staff are all very friendly and the place is always nice and clean, there is never an order when I walk in to visit my mother. The meals are good, my mother likes the food and she says they feed her too much which is a good sign. They have a calendar with daily activities, she is involved in all of them.

I AM SO PLEASED WITH THE OVERALL CARE ,CONCERN AND
SUPPORT THE WHOLE STAFF HAS AFFORDED ME AND MY FAMILY.I AM GRATEFULL I FOUND THIS FACILITY .

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Only a brief experience, but a good one

Our experience with Spring Oak was only a very brief one, our loved one had to move out after only a few days, but the experience was a good one. They really impressed us when we were touring, it is a nice looking place and seems well run. We also appreciated that they do not require a long period of private pay before Medicaid can kick in.

Happy Mother

First Bill went on a visit for Spring Oak, then Bill, myself and his brother went on a second visit. Our third visit we all went with including my mother-in-law Carol. Spring Oak was very accommodating with moving my mother-in-law in. They allowed us to move in some items in to her room before she got there. This helped her feel like a part of home was with her.

My mother-in-law loves Spring Oak, she always has great things to say when we see her. We visit her once a week and we feel very confident that the community is taking good care of her. We never feel like we have to check up on her. Their staff is very friendly and make the effort to bring the residence out with other people and encourage them to do their activities. In fact one weekend we visited mom and she was busy playing a game. She asked that we wait till she is done, because she was having so much fun.

Our plan was to move in both my father-in-law and mother-in-law in to Spring Oak. Sadly that never happened since my father-in-law passed away. When the day came for my father-in-law’s funeral Spring Oak went the extra mile. My husband had dropped off his mother’s clothes the night before. When he went to pick his mother up at 8:00 a.m. the next day, the community had gotten mom all dressed with her nails and hair all done. She looked amazing, which helped made this day more amazing and easier to go through.

I would highly recommend Spring Oak at Forks River to anyone that is looking for a place for their loved one. Our journey has been much easier with having a community like Spring Oaks one our side.