THANK YOU Bayville Manor!!

I went to several seniors care homes, before I decided to bring my mom to The Bayville Manor. The Bayville Manor are honest and very reasonably priced. My bill is exactly what they said it would be. They DO NOT make you sign a contract, like other places do! The Director and staff are kind and compassionate. My mother loves the food and she participate in all the activities! I have not seen my mother this happy in a very long time. They make all the holidays warm and special. Its like a hotel with care. THANK YOU Bayville Manor!!

My mother-in-law transferred in from a 5 Star facility in Florida. In short, the staff at Bayville Manor blew away the Florida facility. Their care, attention to detail and compassion for my mother-in-law was evident from day one. Well Done Bayville Manor team !!

RUDE STAFF, no compassion.

My father was a hospice patient at this facility. The staff was rude, uncompassionate, uncaring and had zero empathy. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS FACILITY! If [Removed] himself needed their services, I'd bring him elsewhere.

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CLEAN WELL DECORATED PLACE FOR YOUR LOVED ONE, THEN THIS IS YOUR PLACE. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A SKILLED AND COMPASSIONATE STAFF - RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. OWNER IS CRAZY AND MEAN TO RESIDENTS AND FAMILIES. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS PLACE YOU WILL REGRET IT

IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DONT SEND HERE

I am not even sure is the staff is even qualified as a clinical, if they were, they would treat their residents with better respect than mine was. The owner belittled my loved one and no one there is compassionate. The facility is very nicely decorated and very clean, however, I would trade all that for just one staff member to have been compassionate to my loved one in their time of need. When you paying top dollar for care, you should at least get a professional, qualified caring staff. I honestly don't know why they are in this business. The owner is pi-polar and should never be able to run such a facility. If you love your family member - DO NOT SEND HERE.

No dignity for the residents

First expression is a beautiful decorated facility which is very clean you could do open heart surgery off the floor. Then you meet the owner, [Removed]. Brace yourself for a very split personality person who one day is your best friend, the next your worst enemy. Not compassionate toward the residents at all, and will tell you one thing and do another. Pin family members against one another, and down right make your loved one feel very inadequate for being in the position they are in, whether it be old age or dementia. She lies and makes you fell that your loved one is causing problems. Not very warm and fuzzy as far as the care goes and the meals are filled with sodium. I would never recommend anyone to come to this facility

This facility is a skilled nursing fa...

This facility is a skilled nursing facility operating under the guise of an independent living community. Many of the residents are lower level and appeared to be very unsafe. There is no doctor or director of nursing readily available to tend to ones needs and the staff was not knowledgable medically. Very shady staff, did not get a warm fuzzy feeling there!

Beautiful community, and amazing staff

We've really had a great experience with this community! It is an owner operated facility, and the owner is very involved and has high standards when it comes to cleanliness and care. The staff in general have all been excellent, and the care is great. The response times for the call buttons is the fastest I've seen at any community we've used!
The entire community has a very homey feel and more like a big family than an employee/resident relationship.
The pricing is also very simple and easy to understand, there are only two tiers of care, so no surprise charges based on extra services. It is also the most reasonably priced facility we saw, and we looked at quite a few!

A very warm, friendly and w...

A very warm, friendly and wonderful place. Seems to have everything that my mom would need to regain a good quality of life.

Excellent care and friendly atmospher...

Excellent care and friendly atmosphere for seniors. Mom very happy and well care for.

Very clean. Attractive rooms. Many ca...

Very clean. Attractive rooms. Many care options. Close to us. Can "see" Mother here. Does not take Medicaide