Spring Mill Meadows - Indianapolis, IN

Wonderful

We are so pleased with our choice to go with Spring Mill Meadows. My dad is so happy there. He loves his "apartment" and the staff is wonderful. Thank you so much for the referral.
[Name removed]

I like this community for the care that is given. The staff are nice and friendly and caring. The food is good and the variety. She is active and likes participating. She is happy to live in a clean community that is taken care of. We would recommend this community for families wanting this type of environment for a loved one.

My Parents Are Well Here

This is a lovely community, and my parents are doing very well here. They stay in the independent portion of this community, so they don't require much care. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the maintenance around the community. There are activities offered for the residents. I know they are safe and in good hands here. Overall everything is working out well and I would recommend it.

POSSIBLITY LIKED CLEANLINESS, WOULD P...

POSSIBLITY LIKED CLEANLINESS, WOULD PREFER LARGER ROOMS

Spring Mill Meadows is a full continuum of care… we have a health care side as well as Independent living. Our health care side includes a Rehab to Home wing (which we call Moving Forward), an Alzheimer’s Unit (Auguste’s Cottage), as well as an entire 2nd floor devoted to our longer-term residents.