Rosewalk at Lutherwoods Assisted Living - Indianapolis, IN

Knowledgeable Staff

There have been up and downs with my friend's transition into the community. He is kind of in his own world. The community is a clean and well maintained place. The staff are very knowledgeable about what they are doing, and the activities director is very good as well. He likes the food, and because this is a small community it is easy to get to know the residents and the staff members. It is in a decent neighborhood, and is affordable. Everything has been good and I would recommend this community.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Great. Very clean and my son says he is now home.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Nice place, friendly staff. Friend enjoys it and that's most important!

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Staff and patients are hospitable. Facility is clean. Enjoyable place to live and visit.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Caring and professional. Great communication with family members.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

So far very good! The staff is great and very helpful.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

This community is friendly and responsive to the needs of its residents.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

The staff here are very friendly and courteous. Atmosphere is very warm and positive. Love the room with the french themed mural!

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

A great place for my loved one, we are very happy we made this decision!

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

A very nice place and nice for my father in law.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Very nice and accommodating. everyone very friendly.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

This place is great overall. My loved one is very happy here and we are glad we chose it.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Love Rosewalk!! My dad loves it here, and I love knowing that he is cared for, happy and healthy!

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Most employees are friendly and nice. Slight odor in hallway. Maybe shampooing would help. I like the food. It would be nice not to have to put the cup in the air, sometimes I just give up.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

My dad really has become more outgoing since living here. He has a new lease on life.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Staff are very nice. I've lived here for 4 years. Very nice community, clean.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

Very happy. I feel care is above average. Food could be a little better though.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods in Indianapolis, IN

The staff is what makes the place! Everyone is personable and attentive. They all are extremely friendly, respectful, and kind. Individual plan of care, nothing is cookie-cutter. The apartment is very generous in size. The location is great and there is a lot of diversity in the community. Sometimes the halls have an odor but not always.

Review of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods Assisted Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Indianapolis, IN

Seems that it will be a good fit for my brother. Shelly was great at answering questions and ideas of what he'll need when he moves.

This facility was very nice. I found it clean with a lot of amenities to assist the tenants I was closer in the city which is a very important in my decision making. The administrator was informative and addressed all my questions.

Polished Diamond

Driving by this building you would never imagine that on the inside you would find some of the best qualities of assisted living. Making this decision for my mother was one of the hardest I have ever made but after all the attention to details that the staff of Rosewalk provided for me it became apparent that I had found the right place for my mom. The leasing manager was so kind in providing us with many options and details on pricing and the VA aid and attendance benefit and the Medicaid Waiver program. Mom loves the staff and all the attention. I'm so happy I took the time to stop and find out more about this community.

Would not recommend to anyone.

Would not recommend to anyone.

OK

I think, overall, Rosewalk is a decent facility. I think my mom feels safe and secure, which is huge. One area that concerns me is the quality and availability of food items. If you don't get there early, (4pm for dinner), they run out of entrees, desserts, just about everything. The food is frequently served cold, whether it be meat or a frozen waffle barely unfrozen. Frequently on weekends, they will have run out of any kind of pastry, muffin, English muffin, etc. for what we are paying, there should be other options than toast.
Another area of concern is that in the evening, the front door is locked at 7 p.m. This is fine in regard to safety, but I have experienced myself and witnessed others standing outside and waiting for someone to open the door. It has been cold and dark (think about the weather this winter), and literally elderly people are waiting for 10-15 minutes to get in. They rely on the 3rd floor nurses to come down and open the door, and either they are busy or not very expedient.
Overall, I think people are nice and attentive, especially the LPN's and aides.

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in studio as well as one or two bedroom floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.