Hooverwood Jewish Home - Indianapolis, IN

Hooverwood Jewish Home - Indianapolis, IN has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

They were nice enough to let me come into her room at night, even though visiting hours were done. I was really appreciative of that. I just wanted to see with my own eyes that she was okay, so that was very nice. They were very nice to me. The one who let me in past visiting hours was very caring. They were all very nice. I didn't notice anything out of order. They let me know everything that was going well.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

It's great. She loves it and I like it as well. I think the therapy is effective. She has it daily and is gaining some strength. She is quite happy there and I see her and everyone is cordial and nice. The staff is very good, everyone is friendly and acknowledges you.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

They keep us very well informed of what is going on and people are actively looking for ways for a guy to get better. My loved one is making good progress in therapy. The staff and nurses are very, very good. I get regular updates and when we ask what is going on we get the information. Everything is well kept in all places. My loved one likes the meals and he is a fussy eater.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

I think the most important piece that I realized from Hooverwood, is that the quality of the people are superior to other places we've looked at. My dad has no complaints, he thinks everyone is helpful. So far everybody has been very good. They do a great job.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

The staff, aides and nursing staff call me and there is open communication with them. I have observed them working with other residents there. Everyone is kind and warm. They greet me. It is very clean.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

Most definitely five stars! All of the staff are very pleasant and caring. I call daily.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

We have been in a number of facilities and Hooverwood is the best one. It is clean, and the patient-to-staff ratios are good. The food is good. They have a lot of activities. They have a lot of young people helping, and the younger kids are volunteering from the school next door. The food looked well prepared and they have a lot of help with everyone in the dining room. I have had a number of phone calls. When my mom was there in the past we had regular phone calls.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

We're happy there. We're the least happy with the meals, but everything else is great.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

Everybody is very friendly and they are taking good care of her. They treat her with respect and she can be difficult. They are very thorough.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

I like the personnel there and how they care for her. They do not hesitate to help with my concerns. I chose the place and two other people referred me to the place. I like the rehab and the way the therapists relate with the patients. I like the nurses' care. They call me with concerns and it is the greatest to me. There's no bad smell.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

We are really pleased with how the staff have attended to her needs and getting her dressed for the day and the meals. She has only been there a week and a half with no therapy yet. The rooms and hallways are very clean. The food seems to be good for my mother. She is enjoying the meals.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

I have high praise for the therapy services! The manager has been very receptive to feedback and the speech therapist has been wonderful. This facility does not have a smell. The night shift is taking a while to help. It was almost a week before she was showered. Also, the service in the dining room is not the best.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

I would recommend Hooverwood to anyone. They are good working with her well. A lot of times she doesn't get service when press the bell. The meals come at different times. They do a very good job with the cleanliness. Mom says they have delicious food. They call me and let me know about her appointments. They are very informative and right on.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

It has changed dramatically since the renovations. I walked in and said "Wow!" It's a lot better than it looked before. It's pretty good. She does not like the food and they seem like they are short staffed.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

The only drawback was that his floor was pretty dirty. I had to ask someone to get it cleaned. The people were nice and it was clean everywhere else. The administrative assistant was excellent.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

It's been very good. The staff is always friendly and is all very attentive. It's all been great!. They've been very friendly. He said it's been good. When I have been there it has been very good. But when I when I haven't been there are some issue.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

Hooverwood is great and amazing. My brother loves the rehab.

Brittany Scheidt

Thank you for your feedback!

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

They are doing a wonderful job with my loved one. It's very clean.

Brittany Scheidt

Thank you for your feedback!

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

Everybody is so pleasant and they talk with me. The unit manager is great. The stay is going very well. They are very informative. Rehab is going okay. She does not want to participate every time. The staff are very pleasant. It is very clean.

Brittany Scheidt

Thanks so much for your feedback!

I'd recommend Hooverwood!

Thank you!

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

The people and the help I have received and the services my loved one has received have been great. I think the room could be kept a little cleaner and the floor mopped. A spill was there for a couple of days.

Brittany Scheidt

Thank you so much for your feedback - this will be communicated with our Environmental Services manager. Please let us know if there are any further concerns by calling us at [removed].

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

We had a wonderful meeting with the case worker and all of the therapists. It was very encouraging and it was very professional. Rehab was very helpful. It is as good as it could be and a great location. My mother is very pleased with everything and they are working her hard. She is making great progress. She really likes the therapist. She is pleased with the nurses and aides. I go up and down the stairwell and I keep my eyes peeled to tell someone that the stairwell needs washing. She commented on a dinner she did not care for and so they brought something else so she was happy with that.

Brittany Scheidt

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

I have been there a couple of times but the staff is attentive and the atmosphere is pleasant and cheery. There are smiles and a higher level of engagement with the patients. It looks clean. He has been eating the meals. At the beginning the communication was not very good because they did not know to contact me, now they do and it has been excellent.

Brittany Scheidt

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

Everything has been great. However, my loved one has complained a little bit about the food. He says the meals are often cold. I'm not sure if this is where he is located in the building. We have mentioned this to the facility.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

It has been wonderful. Most importantly, is my husband and he says he is very satisfied. The therapist is a good trainer and a good everything. The staff are very friendly. When I come in everything is clean, even the bathroom is clean. My husband enjoys the food.

Brittany Scheidt

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

Rehab is good. The staff communicate well. It started out shaky and it is getting better. We arrived at 5:30 pm and there was no wheelchair and no one was there to meet us. They had her mixed up with someone else. It smells great inside. My mom said the food is good except Friday night it was cold.

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

It is a pretty nice facility but they do not prepare meals for a certain diet plan. I have no complaints other than that. When she got there I had to initiate a meeting with them about transferring her for the admitting. I like the activities coordinator, who is very good. I like the admissions coordinator and the social worker too. I should not be able to go where the ice is and someone should be assigned to put ice in the ice machine. The front desk needs to be more observant or have someone there observing who comes in the facility.

Brittany Scheidt

Thank you so much for the feedback - We strive to provide the highest quality of care to every resident and are working to resolve all issues stated. The ice machines are automatic, so we apologize if there was an issue. Please call us at your convenience to further discuss any concerns. It is important to us each concern is resolved. Please call us at [removed]

Review of Hooverwood Jewish Home

My loved one has improved since she has been there. The food gets to her cold and late. At first we had problems with the nurses talking bad. All has been resolved but the food. The nurses are slow but the staff are really nice. I go there every day and some days they do not sweep her room. Things spill on the floor and I have to ask them to clean it. Overall it is good.

Brittany Scheidt

Thank you so much for the feedback - We strive to provide the highest quality of care to every resident and are working to resolve all issues stated. Please call us at your convenience to further discuss any concerns. It is important to us each concern is resolved. Please call us at [removed].

Hooverwood Jewish Home provides person-centered care for the elderly in a warm and vibrant community.

Our services include skilled nursing care, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, and adult day services in Indianapolis. Since 1902, we have been the trusted not-for-profit health care center of Indianapolis, and are proudly a Music & Memory certified facility.

Our beautiful, 40-acre campus is complete with 131 luxurious private rooms, and a total of 155 beds.

Please reach out to our friendly admissions team today to find out more about our medical and rehabilitation services!