Split Rock Rehabilitation and Health Care Center - Bronx, NY

Split Rock Rehabilitation and Health Care Center - Bronx, NY has yet not published prices.

• Free Nourishment Stations
  • Free Wifi
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Religious Services
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Medical Social Workers
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Walking assistance

The staff at split rock rehabilitation were very good to me. The food is great. The care is excellent. My wife was a previous resident and liked it here. Her care was excellent and that's why I chose to come here. I pushed for the hospital to send me here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you George for your feedback on our great food and care.

Split Rock Rehab Review - Bronx, NY

The staff and service is very good at split rock rehab. The rehab staff will really bring you back to who you were. I will come back to visit when I leave

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Desiree for your response to our care at Split Rock Rehab.

Split Rock Rehab Review

All the nurses at Split Rock were nice to me. The food was good! I especially liked the BBQ's and birthday parties that we had.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Brenda for your feedback on the parties at Split Rock Rehab.

great experience with split rock rehab, bronx, ny

my mom liked 2 of the CNA's specifically, because they went out of their way to assist. One of the nurses was very sweet. We appreciated the care given

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on our care at Split Rock Rehab we are glad to be of service to you.

Split Rock Rehab was wonderful

My Mom liked 2 of the CNA's specifically, because they went out of their way to assist. One of the nurses was very sweet. We appreciate the care given.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your great feedback on the wonderful nurses and care we provide here at Split Rock.

Split Rock Rehabilitation was the right choice for us for rehab. Closest to home in the Bronx. Some aides were better than others, but all in all; a very good experience.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding Split Rock Rehabilitation ion the Bronx! We deeply appreciate it

The first thing everyone notices about Split Rock, is the genuine warmth and the friendliness. We are all about creating that feeling of home. Our residents are charged with creating their own environment to ensure they are most comfortable during their stay here.

During your stay, we work closely with family to ensure they are closely involved in your care. We encourage lots visits, invite them to care planning meetings, and schedule lots of phone calls and letter writing, which all helps keep the connection to home.

Our expert care led a multidisciplinary team of nurses, social workers and therapists, work closely together to bring our residents to their highest level of function. Both during their stay here, and after discharge through our Adult Day Care & Home Care programs, our goal is to maximize the patient’s ability and return them to their prior state.

When a patient is ready to be discharged, it can sometimes be frightening for them. But at Split Rock, our goal is to return them to the community in comfort. This includes a regimen of follow-up care, housing and medical assistance, and care counseling, which helps make the transition smooth and pleasant.

Smiles really do help with recovery. Our hand picked staff are not only chosen for their expertise in their professional fields, but also we ensure they are friendly and outgoing. And everyone at Split Rock knows that the administration is always interacting with both staff and residents, making sure everyone has a chance to be heard.

Come and experience the warmth of Split Rock. We can’t wait to share it with you