Southridge Village of Conway - Conway, AR

SouthRidge is great

Mom and Dad moved in and love it here. My siblings and I toured nearly every facility in Conway and Southridge was the perfect fit for my family.

Beautiful facility

My siblings and I visited nearly every senior care facility in Conway. The apartments at Southridge are spacious, tastefully designed and very clean. The staff is friendly and attentive. The food in the dining hall is good. It had everything we were looking for. Since openings are rare, we knew it was meant to be when we heard they had a spot. Mom and Dad have been there a week now and are settling in nicely.

It's very clean, and the staff is friendly.

It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. They are attentive and responsive if something comes up. They try to have different kinds of entertainment and activities, though sometimes the scheduled entertainment will cancel on them, through no fault of Southridge. The food seems to be pretty good, the only complaints I really get is general picky-ness. So far we are pretty happy with them. The one thing I didn't like had to do with the deposit I was charged.

The rooms were too small

The rooms were too small

Haven't had a chance to vis...

Haven't had a chance to visit, but may be our best future option. Just wish it was closer to North Little Rock

We really really, like it. We will use them for respite on a regular basis, in the future. The girl that runs it is very nice, but not as professional, as the girl who ran it before. It has a very nice apartment feel.

I really liked but my husband liked T...

I really liked but my husband liked Trillium Park better. I think it was because the rooms were larger and they were set up to look more roomy. Otherwise, the place was really pretty and clean. The people are very friendly.