Southern Gardens - Lake Alfred, FL

My review!

This is a small community and it seemed clean when we visited. The staff we met were nice. They offer respite stays and some activities.

AWESOME

My Mom was there for a short time.....But I found this facility to be awesome! It was a really nice place!!

Impressed

Really nice clean place with lots of caring staff. I was invited for a lunch tour, their food was prepared by an experienced chef who came and introduced himself to my family and I. Very impressed at the Southern Charm and the fact that is was the only place I could find without any deficiencies! Excellent place!

Disappointed

I showed up for an appointment about 10-15 early, waited 30 minutes before finally leaving. When I walked in, there was nobody sitting at the desk, residents were walking in and out the front door without anyone noticing. It wasn't as clean as it should have been. The TV was on loud, residents were just sitting around not doing much. Disappointing. Not a place I want my grandfather staying.

It was a nice place. 80's d...

It was a nice place. 80's decor but clean. There are no rooms available on the first floor and the rooms are very far from the entrance. Not sure about the prices.