Brookdale Winter Haven - Winter Haven, FL

Brookdale Winter Haven - Winter Haven, FL has yet not published prices.

loved this facility the staff and residents were welcoming unfortunately the four hour drive down will make it very hard to visit. We will be relocating closer to home. But if mom was staying in lake wales this would be the place.

A Spouse's Opinion

My husband has been living here for several months and I am very pleased with this location. He is very happy here as well. Everyone on the staff is so caring, yet professional and very concerned about each person living here. The food is excellent and is served in a lovely dining room. It is extremely well maintained and clean in all areas. For anyone looking to leave their home and downsize, or simply want to live a more relaxed comfortable lifestyle, this is a wonderful choice. There are numerous planned activities daily as well as shopping trips and transportation to Doctor's appointment. Be sure to add them to your list of places to visit. You won't be disappointed.

Worth taking a look at!

We liked this community when we went on our tour. The people were nice. The room they showed us was not as nice as the one at the community we chose. This community was a little to expensive and a little farther away than we liked.

Anyone want Ice cream?

We loved the tour of this property. The people were nice and helpful and the staff was out doing activities with the residents. The grounds were nice and clean. We liked that they have a ice cream shop for the residents to enjoy.

Excellent staff. Premises clean and well kept.

Community Needs Updating

My tour of this community was a decent one, but I was not very impressed. The community seemed a bit outdated. I would say there is some updating that this community needs to make. The staff was kind and friendly. Overall It was not community for my parents.

Seemed like a nice place, a little expensive

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also fairly expensive, and out of the price range that we were looking in. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Nice place, overall!

I think they do a good job at Brookdale Winter Haven! The staff is friendly and caring, and the facility itself is nice looking, clean, and well kept. My one complaint would be that the food could use some work, but overall it is a very nice place, and definitely somewhere that I would recommend!

We are having difficulty with the medications administration.

We have our own medicines and my husband is to take them but the nurses keep taking the pills away.

I am very impressed..

I am very impressed. They discovered that my dad had a low thyroid. He is more active now. He has met a lot of new people that share the same interests as him. He is more social. These are the kind of things that we were hoping for from an assisted living facility. We are both very pleased. He has been there for about five or six weeks. Care services are not applicable because he has no use for it. He is healthy.

Brookdale Winter Haven provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.