Families can feel comfortable with this facility.

The meals are wonderful and the variety keeps mom happy. They offer super care and do make sure they keep their clients on a daily schedule for meals and medications as needed. They are quick to answer call buttons and every single employee greets family and clients with a smile and loving words. We are so pleased with the surroundings and the comfort afforded our mom in a very clean and well kept facility. We feel very comfortable knowing that mom is well taken care of and her needs are being met. The variety and amount of activities is great for most clients but mom is still getting used to living in a senior apartment community and is not participating as much as we had hoped. We love The Hawthorne Inn and their whole staff.

I am very very pleased with The Hawth...

I am very very pleased with The Hawthorne Inn. My mom is doing very well there. I really like the community. It's not too many residents there. There are four wings, and only 14 people in each wing which makes it even more wonderful. Daily exercise is offered, and they even have singers as entertainment come in weekly. It is an awesome place! Staff is top notch, very friendly and open for suggestions. They have a doctor on staff who responds very quickly to the needs of the residents.

Nice place, overall

Generally my loved one seems very pleased with how things are going at The Hawthorne Inn! It's a clean, nice looking community, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. She really seems to be enjoying herself.
The biggest issue so far has been that according to her the food, while good, always arrives cold. They have 3 dining rooms, and hers is the last stop on the line, and the food get to them fast enough to stay hot. She has also mentioned a bit of confusion when it comes to their medication service.

Very Good!

This community is a very good inn. They take very good care of their residents. They are very patient with people. They’re very professional. The food is fantastic. Once in a while they’ll have soup and a sandwich which doesn’t always fill the guys up, but you can’t always please everyone.

GREAT PLACE

I have my husband at Hawthorne Inn they are the greatest staff very professional and caring for every resident it is like a home away from home I go everyday to see him some days are better then others however that is because of the demencia. I would recommend Hawthorne Inn in Winter Haven to anyone that needs a home for someone in there family or loved one.