Savannah Court of Haines City - Haines City, FL

Virginia's 100th birthday

Hi my mother in law has been residing at savana court for approximately 3 years. She's very well loved by entire staff because of her disposition. She makes every one laugh unless she's in one of her moods. It is noticed quickly and her sad spirits are immediately attended to. She has never been dirty no mater what time or day we arrive. Very well fed. Entertained.pastor visits once a week a little mass is held which she really enjoys. [name removed] will be 100 years old on May 10th celebration taking place May 12 at savana. We truly recommend savana court as a great place for your parents or spouses. Fantastic staff.

Effected from hurricane

When I first toured this facility it looked very nice and very clean. However, because of the hurricane it has an odor. It could definitely improve again because before the hurricane it was nice. But because of the possible mildew, it was questionable. The staff was very friendly and is ready to answer any questions that you may have. If they don’t know the answer they will find someone who does know.

Very nice facility. Residents looked happy and engaged.

Savannah Court of Haines City

Where do I start. First of all I have never experience a community that is so warm and inviting as this community. From the moment you walk thru the door, you feel at peace and at home. From the staff treating you like family to the beautiful decor. As a third party in the building, I am treated with respect. I feel as I am a part of the SLM family. I also had the privilege of eating lunch at Savannah Court of Haines City. The meals are as satisfying as well as delicious. If I were to vote SCHC building , I would give a 5 star for the caring and compassion

[Removed]
Area Manager
Encompass Home Health.

Savannah Court of Haines City, is recommended highly by me and my husband, who's mother was a resident there for awhile and she really enjoyed her stay there. She was treated well and she seemed to like the employees a great deal. After my Mother-In-Law passed away I became the Hair Stylist and look forward to going every Thursday to be with the Ladies and Gentleman. [Removed]

Savannah court excelence personafied

most senior centers offer clean rooms with adequate services. the difference with savannah court is the personal. they truly care about each and every resident. Everyone is address by their first name. no person is left out of any activity if they are able to attend. every Wednesday they offer a live band with sing along that the entire staff and residents get into the program. This along with so many other activities brings Savannah Court above the norm. All I can say is keep up the good work [Removed]

A wonderful place to live!!

At a time in my life when i was emotionally stressed and at my wits end, walking into Savannah Court was like a instant weight lifted off my shoulders. From the moment I walked in I felt comfort and ease that my Mother would be taken care of as if she were there own family. While searching for a facility for my mother, I made several unexpected visits to Savannah Court and with each visit I felt more and more comfortable that this facility fits all my mothers needs. The regional director [Removed], was incredibly informative. The director, [Removed], and the Community Relations Coordinator [Removed] Deal were amazing in guiding me through the heart wrenching task of putting a loved one in a facility. The entire staff has been wonderfully attentive to all the challenges and special needs of my mother. I feel very blessed to be apart of the Savannah Court family in Haines City

Very pleased with loving care at Savannah Court

We are pleased with everything the people here have done for my mom and us. It only has 45 residents, is clean and bright with many rooms for relaxation. The staff is upbeat, friendly, and very helpful. Mom is a very picky eater but she readily eats the meals here. The cook caters to individual preferences of all the residents. She insists on toasted bread on sandwiches and gets it. I have seen some residents get just soup or meals with no meat if that is their need. Her living conditions are clean, friendly, and roomy. There are many rooms in which to "stretch out" . I could not ask for a more loving friendly and cooperative staff who are easy to work with and anxious to please. She get lots of hugs and kisses from those who work with her. My mom can be a challenge because she is spoiled, stubborn and anxious. She is also obsessive compulsive. However, the staff is doing more than expected to help her feel at ease and comfortable. I highly recommend Savannah Court and would not hesitate to place her there all over again.

The residents are family

I've had wonderful experiences at Savannah Court Haines City. The staff is friendly and helpful. The residents are always smiling and the facility goes above and beyond for them.

Above and beyond

The Savannah Court community administration and staff are friendly. They offer meaningful activities and go above and beyond to meet their residents' unique needs.

Poor, needs an update for sure.

Privacy please!

We took a tour and we did not like this place from the moment we stepped in. the residents were sitting in wheel chairs and looked like they were dead. The people did not do a good job with explaining things. This just was not the place.

WORST PLACE

The worst place to leave family or friends. The staff is lazy and unfriendly. The manager [Removed] is a liar. The food is terrible. The residents get bed bugs on a regular basis. There are no activities or outings for them to look forward to. There are many places to place loved ones and this is not one of them. [Removed] is sneaky and goes into residents rooms when they are not there and looks through their things. No privacy and nobody cleans. The laundry never comes back to you.... so plan on losing a lot of clothes. The state of Florida needs to look into this place.

My Tour Went Well

This is a lovely community, and my tour went well. The community from what we saw was nice and clean. The staff was very helpful and informative. All my questions were answered. Everybody was very kind and friendly. This is a nice community.

Terrible terrible place they do not have good activities compared to a lot of other assisted living facilities. The residents are not bathed properly and many of them have bed bugs and roaches in their room. On my visit there I talked with a worker and she was looking for a new job because the place and management is so terrible. She also said Marcy is not as nice as she seems and that she acts like she knows everything when all she does is make up lies to make herself look good which I believe because I asked her a question (I already knew the answer to) just to see what she would say and she answered it WRONG. I wanted to move my father there but after finding out that information I will do anything to keep her far away from there ! I encourage everyone who was love ones living there to set up a mini camera in their love one room to see what really goes on

Savannah Court of Haines CIty

I visited Savannah Court. I thought it would fit my father very well. I was very impressed. The people that I dealt with were very knowledgeable and very understanding. I thought they would have cared for my father in a loving way. The grounds were well kept and showed they cared about how the place looked. From what I saw, the dining area was neat, and I could tell that the people were well fed. It was a nice place with a family atmosphere. They had a lot of different things that the people could do to keep them active.

Peace of Mind

Mom moved here to live with us. Unfortunately, due to her Parkinson's Disease we were no longer able to care for her. She has been a resident of Savannah Court of Haines City for 3 years now, and the care and love she receives from the staff is truly heart warming to mom's entire family. They make sure she gets her meds, her meals, and attends any of the many activities that are available. Ellen [Removed], Executive Director; Marcy [Removed], Resident Care Coordinator are always available to provide direction and support on the continuing care of mom. We are very pleased with Savannah Court of Haines City and would highly recommend them.

Savannah Court of Haines CIty

Our experience with Savannah Court has been a very good one, it is a very nice place! The facility is clean and well kept, and they've done an excellent job looking after my loved one. We're very pleased with it!

I had to find an assisted living for my mom when my brother passed away suddenly. I contacted A Place For Mom for guidance. Savannah Court in Haines City Florida was one of the places they recommended. Mom and I toured the facility and had lunch there. The staff are knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They made took care to make mom comfortable and encouraged her to get involved in activities. I know mom is safe and busy. They made the transition easy for both mom and me. I highly recommend Savannah Court.

great place...the staff is friendly m...

great place...the staff is friendly made my mom feel at home

80's decor. Clean and brigh...

80's decor. Clean and bright. All on one level.One cannot transition from assisted living to skilled nursing so I'd have to find different place for her later on.

Bart Palumbo

Thank you for your candid review - we intend to complete some renovations to the decor later this year and find many assisted living residents never transition to skilled nursing but enjoy long active lives in assisted living. If we can be of service to you please let us know.

Savannah Court, a senior assisted living community offering gracious retirement living, is located in Haines City, Florida where the people are friendly and the weather is spectacular. Savannah Court is less than a mile from Hwy 27 and is situated next to beautiful Lake Elsie offering many lovely views from the community. Haines City is in Polk County and only 15 miles South of Orlando, where there are many avenues for all to explore, including state of the art medical facilities and hospitals, shopping centers and malls, cultural and entertainment opportunities and of course, Disney World! In Haines City, there are warm and caring residents who enjoy a plethora of activities, festivals, parades, and annual events. It's the perfect town for a hospitable senior assisted living community!

Everyone who visits Savannah Court feels welcome the moment they enter the front door. The associates offer a feeling of warmth and charm and are always happy to greet family members and guests of the residents. As you enter the lobby you are immediately looking through French doors and sun filled windows that lead to a large screened porch. The porch overlooks the centrally located and enclosed courtyard that is manicured with colorful flowers and shade trees. The residents say it is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cup of coffee and a favorite book!

The main dining room offers three meals per day in an elegant yet comfortable restaurant-style setting. Residents enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner while socializing with friends. The menus offer a popular entrée with side accompaniments for each meal with alternative selections as well. Just off the dining room is the activity center where the Activities Coordinator is always busy leading many diverse activity programs. With a variety of activities designed to engage each and every resident, the possibilities are endless at Savannah Court. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Join a morning exercise class, compete