Sophya's Assisted Living - Mesquite, TX

Fantastic place!

This is a fantastic place! The staff are sure to cater to my father's needs, so he is well taken care of! The meals are cooked fresh for him, and I see that he is starting to eat a bit more. I also like that the facility is smaller because my father has an easy time getting around the facility, or being heard if he needs help.

Excellent tour. impressed with the facility and the management.

Nice and cozy

Sophya is very accommodating to our parents needs. She has a wonderful and caring personality. It would be nice to have a few more people assisting in the care at her facility, but the ones that are there are very good and responsive to our questions.

My dad is happy.

I looked at quite a few communities and this one was the best. They try to get my loved one involved. It’s a great place. They truly care about the residents there. My loved one gets the care that he needs. It’s gained weight and is doing better. He’s happy.

I am very very pleased with them, we really liked the house and the owner Sophya is just wonderful. All of the staff is just great. They are probably in the midrange they are not overly expensive, or particularly cheap. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, that could be improved or done better. They have done a great job.

Loved this house! It was just beyond ...

Loved this house! It was just beyond our price range. Sophya is a beautiful person. Her house was always clean and smelling great. Her workers were caring and very attentive.

very nice, I visited and the sister/h...

very nice, I visited and the sister/husband visited another day,both liked the location, home, residents, and my mother herself, 1st choice as of today.

When I walked in, I felt comfortable ...

When I walked in, I felt comfortable and relaxed. The residents looked very relaxed in their recliners. The rooms were a nice size. It reminded me of my family after a Thanksgiving dinner. I really liked it.

Sophya's Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the Creek Crossing Estates of Mesquite, Texas. Our private residence offers the warmth and comfort of home, with 24-hour personalized care and assistance for elderly adults in need of supervision and moderate care. Our residents enjoy fresh, home cooked meals and daily activities based on individual interests and abilities. We promote independence with an emphasis on personal dignity and privacy.

We provide long-term and short-term care and ensure you peace of mind knowing that your loved one is in compassionate hands, receiving the highest quality of care.