Garland Serenity Home - Garland, TX

Garland Serenity Home - Garland, TX has yet not published prices.

Had a great tour and visit with [Removed]. She was very helpful and knowledgable, very thorough, answered all my questions. The home was clean, and the residents seemed happy. Definitely considering this home for Dad.

Care and comfort for mom

We were very happy with the care that was received from this community. We liked the caring staff and the cleanliness of the community. They offered good and healthy meals and a list of good activities that we enjoyed. We would recommend the care and comfort of this community for other families.

Great care and comfort.

The care at this community is wonderful and the care from the staff are attentive. The community is clean and has a nice enviroment. The menu is very appealing with a good variety of good meals. They offer nice activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this community for excellent care for a loved one.

Tour Was A Good One

This is a nice care home, and our tour of it went very well. Everyone was very kind to my family, and myself. The home was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was kind, and answered our questions. Everything went well, and our tour was a good one.