Three Forks Senior Living of Forney - Forney, TX

Outstanding. Great facility and care.

One of my faves, these folks were very accommodating, friendly and really seem to care! This was a front runner, but decided to go with another home based on room availability.

Awesome new facility

This is a smaller facility and when I toured, it was great. I really like that the bedroom, kitchen, and sitting area were all separated. The other thing I liked is that they didn’t segregate the residents. Your neighbor might be someone from independent living or assisted living. The facility itself was awesome and it looked brand new. They had a great dining room and a nice outdoor area in the back.

I would have stayed

We really didn't get a warm welcome here after we meet the nurse. The tour was promising but then the head nurse came in and it turned cold. She was very rude and had no bedside manner if you will. We could have even gotten a cheaper rate here but after the encounter with nurse I would never place my In-Laws here.

Mom's new home

The staff are very caring and friendly

A good stay

Mom had a good stay at this community. The food was not her favorite. They do seem to offer some nice activities. The community was clean and well maintained. Mom would go back there for another stay if needed.

My visit

This looked like a nice active community. The people I met were friendly. Mom is not very active so this community did not seem like it would be the right fit for her.

I have no complaints!!

The staff are very professional and hands on with each resident. They offer daily activities as well as outings. The food is good and they have a good variety. The community is beautiful inside and out. The price is good for what you get. When you compare this community to other communities this one is the best in every way. I would recommend this community.

Memory care for my daddy

Just moved daddy in today, we all are just so excited for him and all the family that will be coming to see him. I know daddy will do well here & we are close to drive more often now to visit him. God Bless my Daddy, can't wait to get together tomorrow with him.Praise God 🙏🏻 Praise God🙏🏻

Beautiful community, just not the right fit.

They have been fabulous.

We are very happy with them. They have been fabulous. I don't have any complaints. They have been wonderful. I would give them a five out of five.

Moving my mother to a safe home was so important. I am so grateful to all the staff at Tree Forks you have made this move a great success. I love you all and my mom is settling in so nicely. Thank you.

At first it took a lot of time to get to know the care givers that take care of mom. Seemed we worked well with the ones we got to know and let them know what we expected, or kindly asked them to do things we expected that mom needs help with. The trouble was the change out, get one person doing what we expected then would be a change out of the help and information was not either passed on or the new caregiver was not as good with getting mom to do things like showing, getting out of bed. The more you get to know the individual caregivers the easier it gets, The evening/night shift we are still working on because its hard to be there at that time.
Sometimes it felt like management did not follow through and works best if we talked to caregivers ourselves, let them know how we got mom to do the things she needs to do.

Not prepared for someone with severe Alzheimer's.

This wasn't a great experience for us. They weren't as prepared as they presented themselves to be to handle the challenges and difficult behaviors, that can go along with more advanced dementia, and Alzheimer's. They may be just fine for someone with mild dementia or Alzheimer's, but not a challenging case.

Kristi Salisbury

We are sorry that your expectations were not met at the time of your visit. The management of Three Forks was changed over effective October 1, 2014. The community is now being managed by 12 Oaks Senior Living, who is a great management company with many years of experience in senior care, including Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living. We would love to have you back for another visit. I'm sure you would have a great experience!

Excellent facility! No. 1 ...

Excellent facility! No. 1 of the facilities I have visited.

Kristi Salisbury

Thank you so much for a positive review. We strive to be the best community!