Somerset Court of Cherryville- Cherryville, NC

My father has been @ Somerset for approximately 1 month. He has received excellent care & the nurses have been very attentive to him. I feel so much better knowing that he no longer alone in his home. He has gained weight & being with people which has improved his outlook.

Great visit today with Abby...really like the facility and the ability to move to Medicaid in the event of spenddown and family member would still have a private room...2 downsides, shared bathroom and distance from friends may be a trying situation to overcome for our family member. Will definitely be one of our 3 final choices

MY concern

My only concern has been, when my mom is asked something, the attendant asking, to willingly accepts no for an answer. Most of why my mom is there is because she sets and does nothing, until her muscles turned to mush. It was easier for her not to eat, than to get up and fix something to eat.

I like this place. Very clean and hel...

I like this place. Very clean and helpful