Solvang is a special place

My mother-in-law has been a resident of Solvang for 1 1/2 years and is very happy there. As a regular visitor there myself, I can testify to the friendliness of the staff and other residents. She has made lots of friends and especially enjoys the many off-site outings that are offered, including trips to local wineries. The quality of the food and flexibility of dining times are a real standout compared to other retirement homes we had visited before choosing Solvang. My husband and I enjoy eating there regularly and have been impressed with the variety of menu options and excellent special meals that Chef [Removed] prepares. This is definitely not cafeteria food, but restaurant quality. There are plenty of activities available to keep one as busy as they would like to be. I would be happy to live there myself someday!

Robin Black

Thank you so much for posting your positive thoughts regarding living at Solvang! We strive to keep our residents happy and we’re glad your mother-in-law enjoys living here. We look forward to seeing you here in the future.

Really Nice

My good friend lived here for 5 years, sadly he passed a few months ago. I used to visit with him a couple of times per month, my positive experience prompted me to write this review. A very nice community, clean, never any fowl smells. His apartment was so warm an cozy with lot's of windows and a nice covered balcony to sit and visit on. I enjoyed several meals in the restaurant, what a nice menu to choose from. The staff was always welcoming and friendly.

Robin Black

That's great to hear, Mark! We really appreciate your taking the time to post positive thoughts.

Located in the heart of beautiful Eugene, Oregon, Solvang Retirement is Eugene's premier independent living community. Solvang's excellence in service and finer touches create a resort-like atmosphere, where residents enjoy access to parks, events, downtown shopping, healthy activities and wonderful dining. Our lively community encourages residents to be in charge of their lives and creates a rich, friendly, and meaningful living experience.

Housing 99 private apartments, from studios, to one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, Solvang offers a distinctive difference in independent living. You will lead a healthy and active life with accommodations and amenities that are second to none, and after each day’s events, your independent apartment home welcomes you to tranquility, refinement, and familiar ambiance. We invite you and your loved ones to visit Solvang Retirement Living, to experience the happiness and comfort we help provide.