Solstice Senior Living at Santa Rosa - Santa Rosa, CA

Solstice Senior Living at Santa Rosa - Santa Rosa, CA has yet not published prices.

[Removed] referral/walk-in

Nobody available to ask for info/tour. Nobody in Sales office or front desk??? 2/3/18. Smelled like smoke/older buiding/furnishings.

Lovely Staff!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. She is loving all of the fun activities and has made lots of friends with the other residents. The staff have been lovely to work with and I am comfortable with the care she is being provided with. The only improvement they need is the breakfast. She is not a fan of the eggs and would like a bigger variety to choose from.

Gorgeous grounds and a modern building. It appears the residents are on the older side. Very nice residents and very qualified staff. I really like their meal options and the activitiy facilities.

We're on the final approach

We've visited several times and have signed a lease for a fabulous 2 bedroom apartment, but haven't moved in yet. So our review is mostly prospective heavily tempered by our excitement in getting ready to make the move. Our excitement at getting ready to move is at fever pitch and we're still getting ready to move from our coast side home and putting down our roots at Vineyard Commons.

We're severely challenged by a houseful of stuff that needs to be adopted by our children, and decisions regarding the disposition of our accumulated 'stuff' of the last 46 years of marriage. As daunting as that may seem, we're looking forward to winnowing our accumulations and transferring our base of operations to the apartment.

Very nice, a bit too far for us from San Rafael, units smaller than most and with tiny kitchenettes.....

Dad's Great Care

This is a great place for my dad. the staff is excellent and very caring. The community is very clean and taken care of. The activities that are offered are a great help to my dad. I would highly recommend this for the care of others.

facility has a welcoming feel to it

My father is not in assisted living, he's in independent living so he does not receive any care services. My father does not participate in any activities but they offer tons of activities. What I like the most is that in most places they have an odor and smell funny. This facility has a welcoming feel to it and it feels like you're in a hotel.

Happy With The Place

All I have to say about the Vineyard Commons facility is that it is all very, very good. My loved one, myself, and my entire family really enjoy the place and we are all happy with it and with the decision to put our loved one there.

Okay

This place seems okay. Most of the workers are nice and seem to really love the residents here. The grounds and the inside of the building are pretty clean. Pretty reasonably priced. There were a few bumps in the road in the beginning, but it seems okay now

Are we happy with them?... Yes, and no. Less than a week after we moved in there, they went into a quarantine for two weeks. That was hard, because the move was made based on socialization, and activities. When they went into quarantine, it was full on, stay in your rooms, food brought to the rooms, and that wasn't very good. But I will say they jumped on it to handle that flu outbreak. The facility is nice, with sunny apartments. They have quite a few activities. Whenever you tell them anything they are very receptive, and I think they are doing a good job, overall. I would give them a four.

very positive experience

Very positive experience. My dad went from living on the third story having to climb stairs and be alone, and now he has made a bunch of friends and is in a place where he can get around easily and enjoy.

It was horrible!

It was horrible! I signed everything a few weeks before she was supposed to move her in. Before she could get there she had an accident. Management is cold, and put me through the wringer. I had to fight, and they needed documentation from the doctor, because they didn't believe me. In the end they were only willing to reimburse me 75%. It was a horrible experience. It was a beautiful place, and I really enjoyed my first encounters with them, the room was beautiful. They don't care about seniors, all they care about is the bottom line.

Convenient Location

I think they're fine. My mom is satisfied with where she is. It's convenient to physicians and things that she needs. It's independent living and she thinks the food is fine. She seems to be satisfied with everything that they serve. The activies...I don't know that she' participated in too much but she's done some things. I don't think she's done any of the outside activities. I feel for us, personally, it's been a great value because she's not living with us. It's better for everyone.

Liked it, but 1BR are very small, Ni...

Liked it, but 1BR are very small, Nice otherwise. Worried about there being only one elevator (which doubles as the freight elevator) for the long wings and three floors.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Located in Fountaingrove, a coveted neighborhood within Santa Rosa, you’ll appreciate our beautiful grounds and inviting facilities. Residents enjoy the convenience of being just minutes from shopping several area hospitals and fine dining.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.