Oakmont Gardens - Santa Rosa, CA

No close by parking!

Oakmont we did not even get to tour because we could not find a place to park. When I went in to let them know we could not find parking, they told us to park across the street. I felt like they did not respect that we had an appointment and there was no place to park. I told them my sister has a walker and they said there is a light with a walkway. There was no way she could walk that far. It was not a good experience so we left.

Feels like home!

My loved one's stay at Oakmont Gardens is going great! The facility is very big and open, and the windows let in plenty of light. My loved one likes the people there as well. The meals are great, and there are many activities that my loved one can choose to participate in. I also like that her room is spacious with many amenities, such as a kitchen, so she can still live independently. Overall, this is a wonderful facility!

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

How wonderful to hear about your loved one's stay at Oakmont Gardens. We're thrilled to hear they are enjoying the warm and welcoming atmosphere, many activities and our dining program. At MBK Senior Living, we make it our daily pursuit to be the senior living provider of choice in the markets we serve. We're so pleased your love one has chosen to make Oakmont Gardens home and that they're enjoying being a part of our community.

Good choice!

The staff is very friendly and courteous. The community is clean and provides a great atmosphere. I didn't have a chance to try the food when we toured but it appears to be fresh and they have options. They offer activities but my in laws choose not to participate.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for your kind words about Oakmont Gardens! We are grateful to hear you found the atmosphere to be welcoming and our associates courteous. As your in-laws explore their senior living options, please don't hesitate to call if you have questions.

Nice Tour

This is a good community with kind people. The community is well maintained, everything is nice and clean. The staff is friendly and kind. It was a good experience. There were many factors in where to move my parents too. This wasn't the place for us, but it is a nice place.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for your kind words about Oakmont Gardens. We’re so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience while touring our community. Please don't hesitate to call Oakmont Gardens if we can provide any additional resources to you or your parents as you explore your options.

It's Pretty Good So Far

I think they have to upgrade some of the facilities, like the bathroom and such, but it's a nice location where it is at. It is quiet. The staff seems, so far, pretty good. I like the people. My mom complains about the food, but she orders out of the room and does not go down to the dining room. All in all I have been okay with it. They check on her more than the other facility she was at.

No Memory Care

It just wasn't set up for my mom - no memory care there. We had to get almost 24 hour care in addition to the assisted living, which was out of hand cost wise. I realized that Dad wanted to live a little closer to me, so we decided to move. It was very nice, nothing negative to say, just wasn't set up for my mom. The folks were very nice.

We really like it here

We just really like it here. We don't participate too much but the activites are fine. There's a lot of them. It's just exactly what we want. We go up to eat our meals and I'm very happy with that. The staff in the dining room and the staff all over the place is just wonderful. They are just the best. There was a two bedroom, which we needed.

123 Independent Living Apartments, 39 Assisted Living Apartments 4 Floor plans from one bed/one bath 670sf, two bed/one bath 820sf, 2 bed/2 bath 950sf and 2 ed/2 bath deluxe.

Beautiful views from first floor patios and 2nd and 3rd floor decks.