Brookdale Chanate - Santa Rosa, CA

A nice tour

This tour was nice. The staff was very nice and helpful with all of our questions. The have alot of good variety of meals. I would recommend this to other families.

A Real Respite

We were searching for a respite placement for my mother who is 102 years old--while we moved to Santa Rosa.

Brookdale Chanate has provided a lovely space and friendly environment that fits our needs. Joan [Removed] has been an excellent contact and guide for all of us.

The staff are helpful and professional. The facility is clean and attractive. Activities are planned and appropriate. There is a variety of food selection and an attractive dining room.The only other thing my mother would appreciate is someone who can plan euchre--her favorite Midwest card game.

I would recommend Brookdale Chanate to individuals and families who need assisted living.

Brookdale Chanate and A Place for Mom make a fantastic team!

We couldn't be more pleased with the facilities, people and care provided at Brookdale Chanate. My mother in law needed a place to stay for respite care on a very short notice and they were able to accommodate every need we had. She has only been there for two weeks now but we hope to make it a permanent situation. She is very happy there. Thanks to everyone at Brookdale and A Place for Mom for making it all happen.

Pretty nice place

They have a lot of activities here that keep the residents involved and engaged with each other. The staff is very nice and they are great with the residents. The facility is always clean as far as I can see. Overall, a pretty nice place.

Brookdale Chanate is a very nice place.

Brookdale Chanate is a very nice place. It is beautiful at this facility. There are many things the seniors can take advantage of here. The apartments are very nice. The staff were really easy to work with. They really worked with getting us a discount. They helped make moving in very easy.

So far I don't have any major complaints.

So far I don't have any major complaints. The people seem to be caring, and friendly. The place seems to be well cared for and clean. It's a big adjustment, and it's been hard, but so far it's going pretty well.

We Like It.

We like it. One thing they’ve had – they’ve been shut for two weeks because of a virus – which may not have been their fault. I highly recommend them to anyone who might be looking for services. They were always encouraging my loved one to participate in activities.

Nice looking place

They've done a very good job here so far, I'd give them 5s across the board. I don't have a lot of other experiences with senior communities to compare this place with, but I'm impressed by what I've seen here so far.

Very Satisfied

Our experience getting our parents in was very smooth.
They have now been at Brookdale for almost 2 weeks and are loving it. We would definitely choose this facility again.

Very nice facility

Very nice facility

My mom is happy

My mom is happy

concierge service - pricey, 'institut...

concierge service - pricey, 'institutional'

Beautiful assisted living facility. ...

Beautiful assisted living facility. Wonderful option if she improves and wants an assisted living environment.

Felt (yet didn't really look) dilapid...

Felt (yet didn't really look) dilapidated for some reason. Lovely grounds. Rooms very small. A little depressing for some reason...

Love this place

Love this place

Nice; good options;

Nice; good options;

Very nice facility, spoke with the di...

Very nice facility, spoke with the director a couple of times. Only concern is that they don't have Memory care.

Brookdale Place of Chanate provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.