Villa Capri - Santa Rosa, CA

Nothing Can Compare

Villa Capri was the best experience with a facility I could ever have. The staff was just so supportive in every way, and the quality of care offered was impeccable. The personnel consistently took extra steps to get to know my loved one and we felt very supported and very well cared for during our time there. The overall look of the community was so welcoming. I don't think anything will ever compare to Villa Capri.

This was a beautiful place. Very caring and peaceful. Lots of activities and secure. Activities abound, health checks and lovely "apartments". Residents appear to be happy and peaceful.

This facility was great-very clean and beautiful. You feel like you are in a high end hotel. Very friendly staff who takes the time to get to know their residents. Dining room and food was fantastic-very flexible with food requests. [Removed] was our tour guide and is the point of contact and she is very friendly and knowledge about the facility, the area and the needs of the residents. This is worth a visit!

So Great Here

My mother recently moved into the memory care at this community and I am happy with the care they provide. Everything is good. It is cleaned good, the meals are good, the staff are good and the activities are good. They are a great community.

My husband's Care

My husband is doing good here with the care that the friendly staff is providing. I am happy with the calm and quite atmospohere here. He is offered activities with others. The community is always clean and well taken care of. This community I would recommend others for great care.

Good Reputation

This is a good community. The community is well maintained. Everybody is very kind and helpful. From what I've about this community it a very nice community for your loved one. This community has a very good reputation.

Unfortunately It Didn't Work Out, But This Is A Nice Community

My father was here for a short time, and unfortunately he just wasn't able to adjust to the community. I do think it is a wonderful place. It looks like a luxurious hotel, very well maintained. Everybody was nice and friendly. They provide wonderful care, but my father didn't like it. I was comfortable with my father living here.

5 Star !

The Villa Capri has a excellent staff of workers. I love the building design and the colors and the layout. I would recommend this to my friends or other family members.

Beautiful environment, great care!

From our first inquiry phone call until final placement of our Mom, we had wonderful, caring support from the knowledgeable staff at Villa Capri. They accommodated our schedule for visitation and move-in. We had a meal in the family dining room on the day of move-in that was very good, excellent service and beautiful table settings. Mom's room had been painted, new carpet and drapes installed. As a healthcare professional I was very aware of the surroundings, condition of the clients, their cleanliness and happiness. I was impressed with what I saw and have continued to be happy with the care Mom has received. The environment is more like a restful hotel than a care home. I want to especially recognize Kaylie Washburn for her attentive care of my family and patience with my millions of questions! I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of memory care.

the intake process could use improvement

I am very pleased overall with Villa Capri. We've had a couple of small slip ups that are to be expected at a new facility. They have a lot of activities here. It's not even a problem but we have had an issue with a pain med order. He has a medication that is to be given as needed. We have asked the staff to ask him how he is doing and see if he needs it. He wont ask for it on his own. There just hasn't been consistency in that regard. There have also been a few mix ups when the cable and phone lines were installed. We were given the wrong apartment # so they installed it all on the wrong side. So I would say the intake process could use improvement. Otherwise we are very pleased here.

Finding My Way

My mother was moved into Villa Capri and a day later we were called about Mom being unresponsive. They were concerned enough that Mom was taken to the hospital. We found that she had a UTI. We should have had a reassessment within two weeks of moving in, but it took over three weeks and two different drugs to get Mom over her infection so they delayed the assessment. I find that action to be commendable since their initial view of Mom was minimal needs that soon escalated. They love Mom but are concerned about her depression in the afternoon/evening hours and are in constant contact with family on her behalf. They have nurse on duty and are not sending Mom to hospital at the drop of a hat. We feel comfortable that Mom is in the best of care. FYI - she likes the food!!

The staff was great in helping my dad...

The staff was great in helping my dad settle in . It was a difficult time and they made the transition easy. There were many questions and they were prompt in answering them and returning calls.

Loved this place but my Mot...

Loved this place but my Mother has decided to stay in Monterey County.

Gorgeous and Beautiful

The Villa Capri was a gorgeous and beautiful community but it seemed to quiet for our liking. The amenities were outstanding. They were just too over the top for us. It seemed like a ghost town it was just too quiet. Our loved one would not have liked it because there seemed to be no socialization with the residents walking around or talking.

Beautiful facility - cannot afford co...

Beautiful facility - cannot afford cost of memory care. Very helpful resource.

From the moment you arrive at Villa Capri you step into luxury and elegance. You will realize that this way of life exceeds all your expectations. At Villa Capri, you are living in a beautiful community, in an exquisite area blessed with beautiful blue skies and clean air touched with ocean breezes. You will feel that you are a world away, yet you are only minutes from medical, cultural and recreational venues.

Living at our community offers you a variety of activities to enjoy. Join friends for refreshment in our bistro, and then experience an excellent meal in our formal dining room.

Just want to relax? Our courtyard offers you the opportunity to enjoy relaxing strolls or perhaps do a little gardening. Pursue your hobbies or crafts in our activity center. You can participate in the many social gathering s and events offered year round. It’s certain that no matter what you interests may be, you will find plenty of stimulating choices.

At Villa Capri, your day will be filled with many wonderful things to do and interesting people to meet. You’ll find that life here is rewarding and the opportunities endless as you pursue old passions and explore new interests.