Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces - Las Cruces, NM

Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces - Las Cruces, NM has yet not published prices.

Good People, Spectacular Food

Golden Mesa has been excellent to my sister so far. We are especially thankful to the woman who recommended it, and to the lady that showed us around when we visited. They went out of their way to be helpful. The food is good, I would say spectacular even. We were able to eat for free when we visited the entire first month my sister was there, and it is really wonderful. There is a full schedule of activities for the residents, and the place is very clean and well-maintained. I will say that the couches and carpers are on the old side, but the manager has told us that they are in the middle of negotiating renovations. We are very thankful my sister is in Golden Mesa, and we would definitely recommend it to others.

Good Community

Golden Mesa is a large and beautiful independent senior community. It is a very clean environment and well maintained. The inside is decorated very elegantly and the rooms are very nice. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is okay, but I could see where it would be hard to cater to everybody's taste. They offer an abundance of activities which is wonderful for my mom because she makes friends so easily. They have transportation available to go shopping and excursions. I would recommend Golden Mesa to friends and family.

Love our private cottage

Very clean and well-maintained community. The staff is very friendly. My wife and I enjoy the independent private cottage that is very clean. The meals they provide are well balanced, we enjoy the dining experience. there are a lot of activities if you wish to participate. The staff is friendly. We enjoy the nice walking paths outside. I would definitely recommend this community to family and friends.

The community is beautiful with a very full social calendar. However, the apartment was tiny and didn't even have a full size fridge, much less a stove. I had been told there was an apartment available for $1,500/month, but when I got there I was told that $1,774/month was the only option. The marketing manager was very pushy. She used a lot of sales techniques and kept pushing me to move in. I grew up with a salesperson, I'm very familiar with sales techniques. It was also really weird that all through our tour she stopped every resident and insisted they were very happy and everything was great...even when the resident was not agreeing with her. Overall, her attitude was a big part of why I chose not to go here.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, My name is Katie, and I work for Holiday. I'd like to thank you for providing this very helpful and sincere feedback. We are always trying to improve, and our sales team is in the process of improving how we reach out to potential residents and relatives of residents. Your input will certainly help adjust our approach. Again, we apologize for you experience, and thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. -Katie

Just moved my Mother-in-law in.

I was looking for a place for my mother-in-law and the Golden Mesa addressed all our needs. The staff was very informative and accommodating.

Great Care for mom

We are very happy with the care that are receiving here for my mom. This community is very clean and maintained. The staff are very caring and helpful. She is really liking the meals. They offer her activities, but she has not participated yet. I highly recommend this care to other families for a loved one.

My home sweet home

I am happy here with the care that I am getting here. The staff is always helpful and friendly and caring.The communinty is always clean and well taken care of. I am enjoying the menu and the variety of the meals.. The games are great and the have a good variety of music to enjoy. I enjoy participating with other residents. The value is great and the rooms are being up graded. I would recommend this wonderful care that is received here to other families

I Am Better

I felt like I was pressured into moving into this community during my first tour. I did not stay a night here I just left. I feel much better back into my home. I had a lovely meal they gave me during the tour. The people were pleasant and nice.

Have recommended to others.

Things are going real fine with my Mother at Golden Mesa. It's been a positive experience. We have talked to a neighbor of mine about them possibly moving a loved one there as well. I have eaten there with her and the food is very enjoyable.

I'd give them a ten!!!

My friend is in a safe place at Golden Mesa. She is settling in and making friends. This is the best thing and place for her to be. I would rate them a ten! They could not have been any nicer or more helpful. They are great people to work with. She fumes about the food, but she's a picky eater and has a limited diet. They do try to balance the meals. There's never any trash laying around. A lot of people have pets. It's not as expensive as assisted living.

The experience has been okay.

The transition hasn't been the easiest for my Mom but with time it's getting better. The community itself is great. The staff are nice and friendly although I feel that it could be better. The food is good and there's lots of activities. If there's a resident that has nothing to do, they're not looking hard! All in all it's been good.

Golden Mesa is Golden

My most favorite person in the world lives here. Recently moved in January 8, 2016 after sale of home in Tularosa. Nothing to do with Golden Mesa, however, the service provider for telephone and internet and TV were not exactly on the mark. Did not get the phone installed, was a Friday and have suspicions as to why would not complete the task at hand. No phone, Internet and not very great TV quality for another 10 days or so. In a larger city would expect better service from a national provider.
Thankfully, the staff @ Golden Mesa were available to ensure when this provider showed again that the necessary lines and working services were delivered.
The dining experience is a marvel. Seems to take some time between courses so have plenty of time to get acquainted with folks.
Recently, had a birthday, and the remark was: "I think this is the best birthday I have ever had!" She is 85 yrs young.
Thoroughly enjoying the various activities, such as the trivia and bingo games. Movie night and the piano playing are just an added on top of bonus. Seems to be so much to do and so many wonderful people to meet. Even so far as to where to get one's locks taken care of. Apparently, this is a busy place. Many good things happening and expect many more to come.

Golden Mesa - the perfect place for active seniors!

My friend recently moved to Golden Mesa. Her apartment is absolutely beautiful, and the staff have been very attentive to her wants and needs. The food at Golden Mesa is wonderful, and the overall atmosphere of the facility is happy and upbeat. There is always something going on - Bingo or Wine and Cheese on an afternoon, day trips to various locations, and the list goes on and on! I highly recommend Golden Mesa to seniors who want an active, carefree lifestyle.

Putting many different people into a new community is difficult to say the least. All of the professionals are just that - professional, helpful & caring. They have a difficult job to do but they do it with a smile on their face. A great job on hiring the staff - all of them.

They were very friendly when we walked in the door. They are always caring and watching out for my mother. It is the best place in the world and I am so glad that I chose it to have her live in.

One of the best facilities in town

I like the Golden Mesa for my dad. It's one of the best facilities in town. It's very clean. The staff has been great.

It's clean, and the staff is friendly

It's clean, and the staff is friendly.I'm satisfied with care and services they offer.I was very well pleased with every part of this community. I have no complaints and things are going well and would recommend Golden Mesa.

good experience

Overall it has been a good experience with Golden Mesa. They have been very professional and good and easy to work with.

The perfect place

I was very well pleased with every part of this community. The food was exceptional, and the residence were quite busy with activities. The place was very clean and nicely designed and the most impressive was the way the staff staff knew everyone of the residents by name, and also they were able to coordinate great health regiments for the residents as well.

Great place to Retire

The staff and managers at Golden Mesa are very caring, loving devoted people.
All of them have made my family feel so comfortable and welcomed every time we come for a visit.
The food is very good. They provide transportation which is very helpful.
The cost is very reasonable for all they provide and now being able to lock Mom's rent in for life. Mom is very relieved to never have to worry about her funds.
We would highly recommend Golden Mesa

We are happy with the community. It's excellent.

We are happy with the community. It's excellent. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. She loves it all, we don't get complaints about the food. It seems to be a reasonable value, and we don't really find hidden charges at all.

The Soto family

Just want to say that from the very first visit my husband and I had with Golden Mesa, we were very impressed by the facility itself and the atmosphere. It was a great experiences. Knowing my mother-in-law as I do, I felt sure that she would really enjoy living there.

She has been there for less than 2 months but when we see her she is happy and healthy and I have seen first hand how the people that work there take very good care of her and that they are genuine in their feelings for all the community. We couldn't be happier for our Mom and can be at total peace with her security.

She has met a lot of friends already and even when we take her out with us, she seems always in a hurry to return.

I really like Golden Mesa. It's a ver...

I really like Golden Mesa. It's a very nice place. The staff is very friendly, and the facility it's pretty clean. The place is comfortable and my loved one is happy there. I'm satisfied with care and services they offer.

I wish we had known about it sooner.

I wish we had known about it sooner. I’ve tried the food twice. I don’t think you can get a better salad at any restaurant here in town. It’s very good food. They’re very helpful, very thorough. We haven’t had any issues with the laundry service and we’ve always been able to find parking.

Not Happy

Although they were very nice and plush I would give them a very poor rating. They treated me very badly. They were much more interested in the money. I was NOT HAPPY with Golden Mesa.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces provides you with a wonderful and comfortable setting where you can enjoy family, new friends and exciting experiences. We’re also conveniently located near shopping, dining and top-notch medical care.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.