Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte - El Paso, TX

My father's comfort

My father is in this community and he does not feel welcome. The staff is nice, but the staff has been trying. The community is clean with the positive environment. He likes the activities but claims he does not always feel comfortable with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They had a nice open floor plan that was easy to navigate for all of the residents as well great amenities. My father was just not ready to make the move in the end decision and decided to just stay home.

Great Staff!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far we are pleased with this community. The staff have where very helpful with the move in process and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. My father has really enjoyed his new apartment and it has seemed to be a perfect fit for him in my opinion. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who is interested.

Nice accommodations and grounds are pleasant to walk around or sit on the patios.
Menus are provided, but many times do not match what is actually being served. The exercise facilities leave a lot to be desired. Overall the facilities are comfortable and attractive.

Very impressed!

We really liked Rio Norte when my loved one and I toured. The place was nice and the lady that took us around,[Removed], was great. The reason we did not choose it was because it was too far from the area he wanted to be in. Also, it was far from family and other things.

Best of the best!

When you first walk into Rio Norte, it is so friendly and welcoming! The facility is very clean and we visit my mother very often. She is opening up and joining more activities and really enjoying herself. They are also talking about having therapy there and she is excited for that. It is turning out to be a good thing and we highly recommend Rio Norte to anyone who is looking. I actually found it through someone recommending it to me.

My mother's care

I like the care here for my mom. The community needs a little improvement on the meals and they need to make sure that they have enough for everyone. They do have activities that she is now getting involved in. I like the area of the community and would recommend other families for the care for a loved one.

Your current management teams are very helpful .

Great senior facility

I recently got my mother into the Rio Norte community and she loves it there. The people who live and/or work there are very kind and welcoming. She is part of the independent living group and she loves the fact that she can come and go, sit out on her little patio during the day or do her own laundry. For us it was the best place to get her into.

Top shelf establishment!

This establishment is very clean and well maintained. The staff is extremely helpful and very professional. The food is excellent. My Aunt is happy! Thumbs up to Rio Norte!

They are doing a very good job, and mom is satisfied.

I am very satisfied, they are doing a very good job, and mom is satisfied. They address all the concerns and answer questions right away, and they are very communicative. The night time meal can be hard to digest, but they have brought in a couple of chefs to address the issue. The food is really good quality, it can just be a little spicy.

I'm very impressed.

We love it Dads real happy there, they are treating him really really well. It's a beautiful home. We're real happy with it. It's very clean. They clean it every week and they do his laundry every week. He has a nice large walk in bathroom. Not only is his place clean but he's clean, and they have a barber on staff and he gets his hair cut once a month. The staff is impeccable. They have a very nice large dining room and they serve them their meals restaurant style. The food is delicious and they can have guests there anytime. They have three meals a day, and you can eat anytime, there are snacks. You get a lot of services for your money. They have vans with lifts, and they will take them to the doctor, and the hospital is close by. They have taken 110% of the pressure off me, and a lot of worry, and they call me if he needs help, or if something is going on. They have a one time fee that covers all the special activities. They have something going on all the time, there are tons and tons of activities and an open computer room. There's a library with lots of books. There are several different sitting rooms and it's nicely decorated. It's a beautiful place, very bright, lots of windows. It's just wonderful, I'm very impressed. You can travel to other areas and stay at their other locations, even Hawaii. They have cottages here too. They have options whether you want one larger room or two smaller rooms. They have a CNA, at least one, maybe two that live on the premises.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Ideally situated in the fashionable east side of El Paso, you’ll enjoy all the culture, entertainment, healthcare, history and opportunities of living in this cosmopolitan city.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time.Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.