The Village At Northrise - Las Cruces, NM

Not as bright as we needed

This community did not compare to the community we ended up choosing. The tour was not inviting, we did not stay long enough to know whether they provided snacks for the tour. We needed a brighter setting for our needs.

Food could be better...

For the most part, I am enjoying my stay at The Village at Northrise! The people there are great, and the staff are sure to take care of my needs! My primary concern, however, is that the food is terrible. This facility also does not offer menus for diabetics and people with special dietary needs.

The facility was beautiful. The memory care section was bright and activities were going on for the clients. The staff knew the clients and spoke with them with respect.

Good experience

It's been a good experience, I moved my mom to The Village At Northrise. Things are fine and she is doing real good. The staff is very friendly and they treat my mom well. It is a good community. My mom does not care for the food a whole lot.