Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick - Kennewick, WA

Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick - Kennewick, WA has yet not published prices.

Great place but not an open dining time

This was a really nice community. They have really nice large apartments that were bigger than other places. The apartments are unfurnished but they do include a kitchenette that had a microwave, sink, and refrigerator. The tour guide was really nice and caring. The only reason why I didn't like this facility is they didn't have an open dining time. They only had set meal times and it just wasn't going to work with my Mom. I do recommend this facility.

Not the Right One For Us

We did have a tour of the community and I didn't care for it as much. They were a very big community, we were looking for a small facility. They were not the size we wanted.

Loved everything about the atmosphere. My mom felt right at home from the moment we walked in the door. I am concerned about the rent going up in the future, but the price seems perfect to start.

Attentive Staff!!

I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested in a great community for there loved one. My father has recently moved into this facility and so far we are happy with how things have been going for him. The staff are attentive to his needs and provided him with great quality of care. He said the food could use some improvements and have a little more variety for all of the residents. My dad and I are both also looking forward to him participating in the many activities they have available.

A nice place!

When we toured Charbonneau, I though it was very similar to Riverfront, just a few miles away. The main difference was the pricing. This facility was the same quality but at a higher price.

A good tour!

I toured Charbonneau a while back. It was a good tour, and the community was clean and maintained well. The people, where were all very friendly and it was a good experience but it was not the best fit for my mother.

Mom is safe here

The staff have a done a good job of keeping the sidewalks and parking lot clear and salted. The staff are very helpful, cheerful and enjoy there job. The staff are eager to help. The food is pretty good. They offer daily activities. The community is clean, bright and open. I would recommend Charbonneau.

Our tour

I have heard from other residents that this community is poorly run and they have a high staff turnover. People did not seem impressed with this community. We did not like the room we were shown. The dining room is run like a cruise ship and the food is cold by the time you receive it. They do not offer a lot of different food choices.

Holiday Retirement

Hello there! Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing this feedback with us! Providing our seniors the best possible experience in their retirement is our absolute number one priority and goal. We are so sorry to hear you don't believe this will be the right choice for you, but appreciate very much your reaching out and sharing this constructive feedback with us. We wish you the absolute best in your search for senior housing, and would like to thank you once more for coming out to visit and sharing this with us. Thank you so much!

Mom is happy.

My mom is having a wonderful time living in this community. She is getting involved in at least a third of the activities that the facility offers, making new friends and has a new outlook on life. Other residents as well as herself have a problem with the facility van, it is not handicapped accessible. Her apartment is just the right size for her and the cleaning staff comes in weekly to clean the rooms, change the linens and bring in new towels when ever she needs them. The meals are pretty good, very tasty and a wide variety of dishes.

Very nice facility with nice options for the community to enjoy including transportation, exercise facility and trainer, nice community room for everyone and families. The staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions.

Activities are wonderful!

My loved one has really taken a liking to all the activities this community has to offer, they keep her busy throughout her week as well as allows her to enjoy the company of the other residents as well. The staff also help with making sure that she gets taken to the store and other errands as needed. I am very pleased with the care she has been receiving and have no complaints.

Not The Community For Us

My brother and dad toured this community for my grandfather and his needs. From what they told me the tour went well. We wanted an active community for him. and this one wasn't very active. Kind of felt an empty hotel. This just wasn't the place for my grandfather.

They Are Doing A Terrific Job

I really do not know anything they can improve on, maybe the speed of service for the meals, but that is being really nit picky. They are just doing terrific job at Charbonneau, I would not change a thing about the place.

Attentive and professional staff

The staff here is very attentive and professional. The actual facility is very nice and clean. The food is pretty decent and they do seem to have a variety of activities to keep the residents active and having fun.

Very nice visit for my mom. Seems to like it. I like it. Tour was very helpful and time taken with my mom much appreciated. Definitely an option if she decides to go.

very good

The people at Charbonneau were very friendly and attentive to our needs. They were very fast to respond when we needed help and willing to go out of their way to accommodate our needs.

THE FAMILY @ CHARBONNEAU

Since we have join the family at Charbonneau-kennwick,Wa everything has been great, The management, and alll of personal to go out of the way to make the goldenage somewhat liveablle.

Thanks

Jerry and Irene

good experience

We have found that the residents are all pretty friendly. The staff and managers have really worked with us to accommodate mothers requests for the meals. They have really gone out of their way to make it a good experience.

Nice community. Independen...

Nice community. Independent living only.

Charbonneau

We have been very happy with Charbonneau. They get 3 meals a day and have great activities and everyone is very friendly.

We took a tour of this faci...

We took a tour of this facility with Melanie. She was such a wonderful tour guide and took the time to listen to my 93 year old Grandmother. Melanie made us feel like we were at home and was such a wonderful experience for my Grandma. Thank you so much for your time, patience and the awesome restaurant style lunch!! Thanks Melanie :)

Beautiful facility with nice apts. Sh...

Beautiful facility with nice apts. She isn't sure about the low step into the shower but I think she'll find it is fine with the planned fixes. Lower 1 bdr rate. Will try a trial stay this weekend.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Nestled in a beautiful, park-like setting within the scenic community of Kennewick, you’ll be charmed by our views of the Columbia River. Residents love the convenience of being close to restaurants, wonderful shops and excellent health care.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.