Solstice Senior Living at Fairport - Fairport, NY

Solstice Senior Living at Fairport - Fairport, NY has yet not published prices.

Very comfortable and pleasant environment. Staff and residents friendly and personable.

Nicely decorated and very clean.
Lots of activities and residents are encouraged to socialize. Wide variety of opportunities.

not what I was looking for. The location is hot for the type of place. Looks good on the outside, but inside very sterile and staff very commission driven.

First rate staff

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. So far we have been impressed with the staff. They are understanding and caring. We are pleased with the food and the community is clean. The staff due encourage the residents to participate in some of the daily activities. Mom has a nice secure apartment.

A good price

They have a sufficient variety of food choices so mom can find something to fit her dietary needs. They have a nice variety of daily activities. The community is clean and well taken care of. The staff have been friendly and helpful. I would recommend this community.

Bright Property!!

The tour I had of this community was fantastic. The property was very bright and was spotless throughout the entire building. The staff was on time to our appointment and made sure to give us a detailed tour of there facility without feeling rushed or pressured. Overall great experience it just was not the right location in the end decision.

Maplewood estates

Everyone was great
Very helpful and My mother loved the food
So we moved her in and she love it
My brothers did not know what to do but a call with a place for mom helped understand options
Thanks
[Removed]

Great Tour!!

I though this property was very nicely maintained and had a lot of great activities available for all of the residents to enjoy. The staff seemed to be very organized in the way they ran things and were knowledgeable about the different packages they had to offer my mother. I just did not like how small the rooms where, my mom would need more space for her things.

Great so far!

They were the most helpful in getting her moved in. They helped her adapt very well.She has difficulty reaching high and they made sure to adjust her closet so it would be easier to hang her clothes.It was a little thing but made a big difference. She can stubborn and she likes it a lot here.They were top notch at talking with the family.They provided all the information we needed.We chose this community because the residents overall were very happy and it had a good atmosphere. We also want to thank A Place For Mom's referral. Our Senior Living Advisor really worked with us and found a community in our price range.

Beautiful Place!!

My tour of the Maplewood Estates went great. The place was beautiful, if it were my choice, I would have chosen this place. The reason we did not is because it was bigger than what we were looking for. My mother wanted something smaller and more home like. But the community was great, very clean and the tour guide was over the top.

We evaluated Maplewood for my mother. We were very pleased with every aspect of the facility, especially the staff. My mother choose to remain at home for now, but should she choose to live in a senior community in the future we will choose Maplewood.

Good choice

Looks like she'll be well taken care of and happy here. People are super friendly and wide awake doing many activities. (Not fast asleep in a chair , bored stiff like some places) The mgr Tom took great care welcoming us and spent several hours showing us around. Chef Stephie made sure to address all of our dietary concerns. People introduced themselves the entire afternoon wherever we went. Great place.

We loved Maplewood community and facility. We think, it might be a great place for dad. Right now he is taking time to think of his next step.

Friendly and accommodating staff

Things have gone very well with Maplewood Estates so far! They were very accommodating during the whole move-in process. They redid the whole apartment before our loved one moved in, so it was like new when she arrived. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff are all very friendly. They've got a good variety of amenities they offer, and seem to have a fairly busy activity schedule as well!

Good Value

My loved one doesn’t really participate in the activities right now. This is the only community we’ve had experience with. The food is good. I’ve eaten there a few times. There are a lot of activities if residents are interested in doing them. It’s really a good value for the money.

I really liked this place. ...

I really liked this place. I'd move there as soon as my home was ready to vacate. Have to wait for hubby's opinion.

Nice and open layout. Lots ...

Nice and open layout. Lots of social space and activities. Very similar to Fleming Point which is also operated by the same company.

So far, so good...no issues

Our experience with Maplewood Estates has been very positive. Mom is really enjoying it there. I really like that they have two managers that live on-site, they are very caring and on top of things. The layout is not as big as other facilities we toured, about 110 apartments. The hallways here are nice and wide and my mom really likes that they are painted and have lots of artwork hung in the hallways. It feels less institutional. My A Place For Mom Rep, Laura, really helped explain the difference between senior/independent living and assisted living. Mom was a really good fit for the independent living offered at Maplewood Estates. They have residents sign a 3 month commitment and then residents rent month to month. Over the first three months the residents are given orientations to learn more about the facility. We were worried about how mom would adjust, but it only took a couple of weeks. We've had a really good experience with Maplewood Estates.

They are very nice

Mom liked Maplewood Estates the best. She felt the most comfortable here, they made her feel comfortable, the staff really care about the residents. She likes the food for the most part, too.

We had a great experience. The staff ...

We had a great experience. The staff were helpful,and friendly. Tom was knowledgeable and welcomeing. The facility was bright,open and Very clean. The rooms we saw were well laid out. We left there saying that the bar for the other facilities has been raised and will be very difficult to meet, Thank you for helping us get started on our search.

Very nice, good food, seems friendly....

Very nice, good food, seems friendly. Dad still not willing to part with his money. Found out not eligible for VA benefits due to "high" monthly income. Saw 3 units-2 one bdrm, 1 studio. Nice balconies, out door space. Would want first floor.

very nice place, friendly staff like...

very nice place, friendly staff liked the cottages good location

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Tucked away in a quiet corner of Fairport, you’ll quickly see why our town is called the “Crown Jewel of the Erie Canal.” We’re close to shopping, healthcare, and great restaurants in a city voted by Money Magazine as one of the ”Best Places to Live.”

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.